Trigger: Double Damage.

Eyjafjallajokull

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21

Hey, those of you who are reading this. I've been searching for a little while trying to find some assistance or prior example(s) to something like what I'm thinking; but haven't had any luck. I like to try and solve my scripting ideas myself but I can't quite seem to come up with this.

Anyway. Pretty much what I'd like to do is have an item (when upgraded to +10), add a x% chance to double ALL (physical and magical) skills and melee attacks, for x amount of time.

I've been searching through the item bonuses, trying to figure out which one is most efficient but I guess I'm just brain dead and I see too many different routes that could be taken.

Previously, I just ripped off the autobonus "bonus2 bSkillAtk,\"NJ_HUUMA\",100; bonus2 bSkillAtk,\"NJ_ISSEN\",100; }",50,10000,BF_WEAPON" from the Ninja Valorous Huuma, slapped on if(getrefine()>10),and added my own skills, but I will just give up now if I have to manually enter in every skill. :B

So, if anyone has any ideas or solutions; I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)

4 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443

There is a custom label called OnPCcalc, I thinks its name. It would work great, look it up ( think its by annieruru ) ill edit post if I find it when home.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443

try using autobonus and increasing atk and matk for like 2 seconds after doing anything offensive

try using autobonus and increasing atk and matk for like 2 seconds after doing anything offensive

I guess that's a good direction. Thanks.

A follow up question would be; is there anyway to have this run on an event label, instead of incorporating it in every single item script that I want it to run on? 

Like, OnPCLoginEvent or On NPC/PC-Kill something. Check if(getrefine()>=10) { autobonus blahblah; };

I know it's uncommon(/impossible?) to use an autobonus outside of an item script. I'm guessing it'd need to have some kind of way to attach the player.  But, is there anyway this is possible? 

Thanks to anyone who has feedback.

:x

Edited by armonjalali

http://rathena.org/board/topic/77230-onpcstatcalcevent/ -- right?!

Well, this is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks a lot, Stolao. :D

/lv