Xanatara Flux CP install and update error

LatSo

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  296

After i install vote_for_credits of Freety in my webhost.

i go into my website to install and update my flux cp, but when I click update this messages show up:

Error
An error occurred while trying to process your request.
Please try contacting an administrator: admin@localhost

i dont know if this is something I did when install vote_for_credits, but I followed the guide but yeah. please help

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  707

Hi LatSo,

Please edit the file '/config/error.php', and set the value of false to true.

After this; you will need to replicate what you did to get that error message. It will then provide you with a more detailed reason of why it is failing, then copy & paste that error detail here so we can further help you with it.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  71

Critical Error

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: Critical MySQL error in Installer/Updater: Table 'cp_banlog' already exists

File: C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Installer\Schema.php:133

File Line Function/Method C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Installer\Schema.php 157 Flux_Installer_Schema::install() C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Installer.php 69 Flux_Installer_Schema::update() C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\modules\install\index.php 31 Flux_Installer::updateAll() C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Template.php 337 include() C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\index.php 170 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch() Exception Trace As String

#0 C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Installer\Schema.php(157): Flux_Installer_Schema->install(497)

#1 C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Installer.php(69): Flux_Installer_Schema->update()

#2 C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\modules\install\index.php(31): Flux_Installer->updateAll()

#3 C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Template.php(337): include('C:\wammmmmmmmmm...')

#4 C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\lib\Flux\Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#5 C:\wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp\wamp\www\fluxcp-1.0.0.1000\index.php(170): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#6 {main}

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62