new shop npc idea ( Pawn Shop )

themon

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  240

I wonder if there is an existing script that let you save items that you sell to any shop. And you can buy it again to this new shop npc.

It works like a recycle bin. You can restore what you deleted.

Example.

I sell a slotted clip on one of the in let say in geffen cause I need zeny rush to buy something

Then let say after a week I want to get my slotted clip back. And all I have to do I to go to this new shop npc and buy IT again. Well it works like a pawn shop.

I play a game like this before but I can't remeber the title but its an RPG game on PS One I think. Maybe Breath of FireFire. It save all the item that I sell from the past.

And here another idea how about making a script that make shops go on sale on week ends like in a mall.

Edited by themon

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  318

something like pawning your items

one might add cash interest to the article collection

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1268

Actually I had something like this planned already, but it was based on the concept of player owned npc shops.

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1443

Actually I had something like this planned already, but it was based on the concept of player owned npc shops.

Same -points to sig-

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  240

I bet Euphy can make this script. I will also try if I can make one. After all yhis is my idea. But Im not good in making a script. So feel free to make your own version of pawn shop npc.

Good luck in making this to work

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1268

Same -points to sig-

Yeah I saw that awhile back. My first reaction was "damn he's going to steal my juice!", but really I've been procrastinating all of my own ideas... It's so much easier to build things other people ask... Probably fits in with the whole idea that we're'll built to please. Now that it's out in the open I'd expect Emistry, Chapuche, Euphy maybe even Brian to post something... As for me I'm actually thinking about taking a hiatus. I need money and this doesn't exactly pay. :) If it did I'd die happy.

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1443

Same -points to sig-

Yeah I saw that awhile back. My first reaction was "damn he's going to steal my juice!", but really I've been procrastinating all of my own ideas... It's so much easier to build things other people ask... Probably fits in with the whole idea that we're'll built to please. Now that it's out in the open I'd expect Emistry, Chapuche, Euphy maybe even Brian to post something... As for me I'm actually thinking about taking a hiatus. I need money and this doesn't exactly pay. :) If it did I'd die happy.

I do this between work sleep and keeping girlfriend happy. :)

Also I made a player owned shop about 2 years ago but it was terrible. Sooo messy I may still have it.