Ragnarok Private Help

yudi91

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29

i have latest ragnarok client and server side up to date, and i can play it offline and LAN with my friends, but how can i make my ragnarok become a private server that my friends can connet to my ragnarok server without having a LAN anymore..

sorry i'm newbie /sob

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  567

Hi!

First thing you need to do is, you must check your firewall and you need to turn it off..

Second, port forwarding all the required port you can search it on google.com how to port forward.. And when you've done all the port forwarding check the port at canyouseeme.org

Third part, you must change the 127.0.0.1 into your WAN IP which you can see it here whatismyip.org

Sorry if i cant give you the full info, but if ever you still got A problem dont hesitate to reply.. Using phone when doing like this is hard :)

• Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  177

you are cute Yoona. LOL anyway

yudi91: You need to gather information first, setting up this and that blah blah. Try to go here http://rathena.org/board/topic/59824-video-series-sharpienero-setting-up-your-rathena-private-server/ . It may take some time to learn but hey at least you will learn. Aboout port forwarding, you have to go to your router's control panel http://rathena.org/board/topic/75761-port-forwarding/

Advise: Purchase a virtual host dedicated for ragnarok servers. In that way no more port forwarding.