Lua Files\HotKey errors

vip53041

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52

Hello rAthena,

i have error issue when starting my own client. i have generated client folder from start. 

i have patched the new client and created new grf. Then i copy/paste them on ragnarok folder.

see the below errors i have got:

Lua Files\HotKey
ResetTheHotKey (attempt to call a nil value)
Lua files\SkillInfoz\SkillDescript (unknown number format in buf)
Lua files\seekpart\party_booking_config (party_booking_config.lua:3:attempt to index global 'MsgStrID' (a nil value)
Lua files\seekparty\party_booking_function (party_booking_function.lua:3:bad argument#1 to `ipair' (table expected,got nil)
Lua Files\OptionInfo\OptionInfo (OptionInfo.lua:88:attempt to index global `MsgStrID' (a nil value)
OptionInfo [string "buf"]:27:attempt to index global `OptionInfoList' (a nil value)

how to solve this issue?

thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1942

Hello rAthena,

i have error issue when starting my own client. i have generated client folder from start. 

i have patched the new client and created new grf. Then i copy/paste them on ragnarok folder.

Lua Files\HotKey

Lua files\seekpart\party_booking_config (party_booking_config.lua:3:attempt to index global 'MsgStrID' (a nil value)

Lua files\seekparty\party_booking_function (party_booking_function.lua:3:bad argument#1 to `ipair' (table expected,got nil)

Lua Files\OptionInfo\OptionInfo (OptionInfo.lua:88:attempt to index global `MsgStrID' (a nil value)

OptionInfo [string "buf"]:27:attempt to index global `OptionInfoList' (a nil value)

how to solve this issue?

thanks in advance.

what client version are you using?

thanks for replying fast

try to check it here.

http://rathena.org/board/topic/69566-lua-files-for-older-version-that-you-need-2011-12-14-below/

you can use the 2011-03-16_lua file. if your client is diff with load lua first.

Thank you Arc Angeling !!!!

Problems SOLVED !!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN /oops

mark this topic solve.

Edited by Brynner

Hello rAthena,

Lua Files\HotKey

how to solve this issue?

thanks in advance.

thanks for replying fast

try to check it here.

http://rathena.org/board/topic/69566-lua-files-for-older-version-that-you-need-2011-12-14-below/

you can use the 2011-03-16_lua file. if your client is diff with load lua first.

Hello rAthena,

Lua Files\HotKey

how to solve this issue?

thanks in advance.

Hello rAthena,

Lua Files\HotKey

how to solve this issue?

thanks in advance.

thanks for replying fast

Hello rAthena,

Lua Files\HotKey

how to solve this issue?

thanks in advance.

thanks for replying fast

try to check it here.

Thank you Arc Angeling !!!!

Problems SOLVED !!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN /oops