Custom Mods?

Peopleperson49

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

Due to the heavy work load the devs are required to do, custom mods just don't don't even ping on the radar of things that need to get done. I understand that there is a section already in the forums to request to have skills added, but honestly it seems to get no real attention. The are a lot of source mods out there that are very useful and dont affect the 1:1 goal such as 'Manage Skill Damage' and etc. Why not have a special donation section toward the devs to have those kind of mods tested and officially installed. This is just a rough idea, but it would modivate some devs to adding stuff that the users are making also while expanding the features to keep rA on top of the RO universe! My idea basically consists of a user's mod being submitted in the proper forum section a lead dev will then determine if it would affect the 1:1 goal. Users don't donate for specific mods, instead that donate towoard the time the devs spending working on adding those mods. As for the mods that get installed that is up to the lead devs also, but for this to work custom mods have to actually be installed. As with any change there will be some bugs will eventually surface with a new mod, but that can be worked like any other bug.

Peopleperson49

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  353

i like your idea +1