Wall of Fog not working?

WhatFT

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  142
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  511

Need help, how to fix Wall of Fog? When enemy enters the fog, it will cause blind and will have a chance to miss attacking the Professor...

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Need help, how to fix Wall of Fog? When enemy enters the fog, it will cause blind and will have a chance to miss attacking the Professor...

Em... that's how Wall of Fog is supposed to work o_O

Creates a 5 x 3 area mist that will inflict the blind status on all characters and monsters inside it, plus extra effects described below. When Blinding Mist is cast on Deluge, the skill duration of Blinding Mist is doubled.

Characters inside the mist will have a 75% chance to completely avoid target skills (both magical and physical), both from outside the mist and inside. This gives protection to all characters within the mist. It is possible, however, to push characters from the mist using knockback skills like Arrow Repel (where it is possible). However, it will not prevent damage from Area of Effect skills. Blinding Mist can be combined with Safety Wall.

Characters protected by the mist also receive extra protection from ranged normal attacks (ranged skills will have the previously described 75% chance to avoid) and skills which damage is lowered by range reduction (i.e. Horn card, Alligator card). If any ranged normal attack (from an Archer's bow or Gunslinger's gun, for example) is aimed at them, that attack will have a 75% damage penalty and -50 HIT (thus lowering the possibility of hitting, as well).

Monsters are also affected in the same manner, but the effects of the mist will continue for the skill's duration even after the monster leaves the mist area. This does not apply to players, who will lose all benefits of mist's protection the moment they leave it.

Em... that's how Wall of Fog is supposed to work o_O

>Creates a 5 x 3 area mist that will inflict the blind status on all characters and monsters inside it, plus extra effects described below. When Blinding Mist is cast on Deluge, the skill duration of Blinding Mist is doubled.

Characters inside the mist will have a 75% chance to completely avoid target skills (both magical and physical), both from outside the mist and inside. This gives protection to all characters within the mist. It is possible, however, to push characters from the mist using knockback skills like Arrow Repel (where it is possible). However, it will not prevent damage from Area of Effect skills. Blinding Mist can be combined with Safety Wall.

Characters protected by the mist also receive extra protection from ranged normal attacks (ranged skills will have the previously described 75% chance to avoid) and skills which damage is lowered by range reduction (i.e. Horn card, Alligator card). If any ranged normal attack (from an Archer's bow or Gunslinger's gun, for example) is aimed at them, that attack will have a 75% damage penalty and -50 HIT (thus lowering the possibility of hitting, as well).

Monsters are also affected in the same manner, but the effects of the mist will continue for the skill's duration even after the monster leaves the mist area. This does not apply to players, who will lose all benefits of mist's protection the moment they leave it.

Well it doesn't work in my server, A player enters the fog and it doesn't make it blind or attack miss... 

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

DId you do any recent changes that could of affected or altered its effect within your files? o_O

The only change in the SVN from what I can see is this: http://trac.rathena.org/changeset/17017/rathena

DId you do any recent changes that could of affected or altered its effect within your files? o_O

The only change in the SVN from what I can see is this: http://trac.rathena.org/changeset/17017/rathena

Nope, I don't even change any of the skills in my server lol