Custom GVG/PVP Script(with warper)

Pink Guy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  371

I want a PVP/GVG Script that goes like this.. You talk to the NPC and the npc says "Greetings, I am the PVP/GVG Keeper. If you want to declare war against a random Guild/Party, just tell me." The options will be "Declare War","Occupied Time","Close". Under the "Declare War" Option, more options will be shown called "Choose Time","Close".

If you choose the "choose time" option, then you will need to choose time in server time.. the script only provides time in 19 minutes..

Example:

[Time Available]

00:00 - 00:19

00:20 - 00:39

00:40 - 00:59

01:00 - 01:19

And so on until

23:40 - 23:59

Also, if the time is already taken, the time will not show in the option. If you already choose the time, you just need to click register. Then, if you register, your Party name will be shown in the "Occupied Time" option when you talk to the npc with your chosen time.

If you choose the time, there will be an option "Register","back","close".

This is in mes format.

Example:

[Occupied Time]

00:00 - 00:19 [GM Team] vs ??

23:40 - 23:59 [Angels] vs [Demons]

Also, if you register, you will need to have 10 members in your party .You will need to have equal numbers to fight.

Options in the "Occupied time" will be the times that are occupied..

Example:

Then, if you choose one of those times, there will be another option named, "Challenge" , "Close"

If you choose "Challenge" then the Script will show your name to the [Occupied Time] and warp you to the PVP/GVG map (@partyrecall) when your selected time comes and if you don't have the number you have "10" the NPC will warp the complete member team and declare them winner and losers by PM all members like this..

"( From: PVP/GVG Keeper ) : Your team has forfeited the match due to your member being offline."

Then the complete team will get this message..

"( From: PVP/GVG Keeper ) : The opposing team had forfeited the match. Your team had won the match".

Also, if they had more than 10 members in their party, the complete 10 people will automatically win and receive this message..

"( From: PVP/GVG Keeper ) : Your team has forfeited the match due to your member being offline."

If they both have incomplete/more members, they both lose and get the message above ^

Let's say the Team 1 will be warped to "job_knt,143,171" and the Team 2 will be warped to "job_knt,143,132".

There will be a countdown from 5 to 1 and they cannot move until the countdown is finished.

Then there will be mapflags for the script in job_knt which is "nowarpto" and "nowarp".

Also, when a team gets wiped out or all of them died, an npc will appear that warps them back to their respective main town(@load).

When one of the winning members talk to the NPC, there will be an announcement saying "The [??] party has defeated the [??] party in a PVP/GVG match.".

5 answers to this question

can someone help?

Anyone?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2044

I think the script can only go for pvp OR gvg

as they both have totally different mechanics

( battleground is even more different )

and your proposal has a lot flaws

I'll counter propose

[Time Available]

00:20 - 00:39

00:40 - 00:59

01:00 - 01:19

And so on until

let's make it 1 hour each, so there's only 24 sessions in 1 day

otherwise its too pack

also make it register 3 days in advance

Also, if you register, you will need to have 10 members in your party .You will need to have equal numbers to fight.
I suggest the number of participants is propose by the hoster

if they want gvg 5vs5, they just have to input number 5

the the challenger see it suits their taste

in this way, small guild and large guild will also able to have fun according to the size of their guilds

sometimes they want small skirmish, sometimes they want big war, can be up to them

when the time comes, I can also make it in 2 different ways

a.

when its time for war, randomly pick 5 online players in the guild

if the guild having less than 5 online guild members, they will automatically forfeit

b.

when its time for war, the guild master must online and hand-pick their soldiers

if the guild having less than 5 online guild members, they will automatically forfeit

pick your choice, or can do another proposal

it wont be any good to start out a script while your proposal is incomplete

let's make it 1 hour each, so there's only 24 sessions in 1 day

otherwise its too pack

also make it register 3 days in advance

I suggest the number of participants is propose by the hoster

if they want gvg 5vs5, they just have to input number 5

the the challenger see it suits their taste

in this way, small guild and large guild will also able to have fun according to the size of their guilds

sometimes they want small skirmish, sometimes they want big war, can be up to them

when the time comes, I can also make it in 2 different ways

a.

when its time for war, randomly pick 5 online players in the guild

b.

when its time for war, the guild master must online and hand-pick their soldiers

pick your choice, or can do another proposal

it wont be any good to start out a script while your proposal is incomplete

I liked the 1 hr sessions and 3 days registry. My concern is the member thing.. can you just make it gvg(with party) so whoever is in the party will be the one to join but if they have more member than 15(made it 15 rather than 10), there will be a message to the members I think it's dispbottom command saying "Your party has exceeded the party member limit. But if they have less than 15, they will still fight, and if the Guild Leader isn't there by the time of their scheduled time, they lose. Also, I thought no one would help me with this one so I made another thread I would appreciate it if you can help me with the other one too :Dhttp://rathena.org/board/topic/78188-gvg-npc-please-help/page__pid__176702#entry176702

• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2044

are these both same request ?

looks so similar to me

perhaps can merge topic

I don't have time to browse/comply every topics here

I only hand-pick those request that's look interesting to me, which are mostly event script related

It's pretty much the same but either one would be fine because I can make the other one by using the codes from the other. I just have to add some stuffs for the features I wanted. I would highly appreciate it if you can help me with either script.