GVG NPC (PLEASE HELP :((( )

Pink Guy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  371

Here's the look of my NPC. I am not good with the coding stuffs so I just made a simple npc that just do the talking.

When you talk to the npc. Note* You must be the Guild Leader to talk to the npc.

EI8jKS7.jpg

When you Choose "Yes Please" Option.

SFAIBCI.jpg

Here's the important part.. When you click Bet Item, the NPC will ask you to put the Item ID of the item you want to bet and the amount and after putting the amount, the NPC will say in the message "You are betting "1x of Red Glasses"(the text of this < is red) and in the 3rd option.

If you choose "Bet Zeny" option, it will ask how much zeny you will ask and after putting the zeny amount, the npc will get to the 3rd menu but there's a message in the mes; saying "You are betting 100,000,000 Zeny"(the text is in green).

3rd option:
After inputting item ID / Zeny to be bet 

xwudfd7.jpg

If you choose Challenge, the NPC will announce this "The [input Guild name] Guild declared war to any guild! Talk to the GVG NPC to Challenge them!"(After this, the NPC will close)

Then, if there's already a challenge, the opposing guild leader will talk to the npc, and a menu will appear that has "Challenge" in it BUT the bet item/zeny amount will be in the mes; so it's like this.

[GVG Manager]

The [insert Guild Name] Guild had declared war against all guild. They are betting "1x Red Glasses"/"100,000,000 Zeny"(text in red).

Then If you choose challenge, the NPC will announce "The [insert Guild name 2] Guild had responded to the [insert guild name] Guild's Challenge!". (This will close the NPC)

So the guild leaders of those 2 guilds will need to talk to the npc. The NPC will have a new menu after they both register. The NPC will be like this..

[Guild Manager]

Do you want to go to the battlefield?

Menu:

Yes Please!(After this, the NPC will warp guild #1 to quiz_02 161 346 and guild#2 to quiz_02 141 347)

Give me Time.(It will just close the npc)

In quiz_02 162 350 and quiz_02 134 348 there will be two npcs that has a Chat queue thing.. like in the battlegrounds.. you need to enter the pub thing... [0/1] and the only one who can enter will be the guild leaders only. After that, the quiz_02 162 350 npc will guildrecall the guild to guild_vs2 6,50 and the quiz_02 134 348 npc will guildrecall the guild to guild_vs2 93,50.(Also, both Guilds should have only 15 members. If they have more/less, then they won't be warped.) The NPC will get the zeny/item from the guild leaders at the time they get warped.

Also, after 5 minutes, if the Guild leaders didn't click the pub thing, they will be warped back and it will be cancelled.

When one guild gets wiped, there will be a new NPC in named "Congrats!" and it will give the collected item/zeny to the guild leader (example: the GL will get 2 Red Glasses / 200,000,000 Zeny). Then the npc will warp the guild back to their save point.

I hope someone can help me with this. I am willing to pay for this script (only $5) so please PM me/inbox me here if you made this.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet