Custom items into Ticket Exchanger

jigsgfx

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83

Hi, can anyone help me im looking for a script that can exchange a custom item into ticket or TCG its like Mithrill Coin Exchanger to Zeny but there's a twist.. hope you will get what im trying to explain here :D

for example lets called it TCG Exchanger

i have a rare item with item id 20120 ( custom item ) and i want it to exchange into item id 7227 ( TCG )

the custom item original price is 50 TCG but when i exchange it to TCG exchanger it will exchange it to 40 TCG instead of 50 TCG

i need to input i think 20 Custom items or more with corresponding TCG depends on the original price of the custom items

Original Price: Custom item1 50 TCG

TCG Exchanger: Custom item1 > TCG = players will get 40 TCG instead of 50 ( original price )

Original Price: Custom item2 40 TCG

TCG Exchanger: Custom item2 > TCG = players will get 30 TCG instead of 40 ( original price )

Original Price: Custom item3 100 TCG

TCG Exchanger: Custom item3 > TCG = players will get 60 TCG instead of 100 ( original price )

hope you got my point here :D

Thanks in advance for those who will help me with this..

thanks alot

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2407

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  83

hi Capuche thanks for your responced .. yes i know that i can do it on a quest script and i already did that.. the only problem is TCG will be shown instead of Items they want to trade. meaning they need to choose TCG on the shop npc before then can see the quantity of TCG they can get when they have the requirements..

meaning when they open the quest shop they will see a list or a bunch of TCG instead of the items that they want to trade

what i need is if ever its a quest shop a list of custom items when they choose one it will give them or show them the amount of TCG they can get when they trade that custom items into TCG