Low Rates

Mystery

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

What do you guys prefer? What kind of "Low Rate" do you believe is awesome to play in? Also, does anyone even love playing RO servers that use Job Quests (official style) or is Job Masters taking over even in the Low Rate servers? Just asking to see how much of the community actually like having to work for their items rather than it being handed to them.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  123

Low rates are the best thing when it comes to official style, leveling and quest

i'm acutally running a test server where my friends and I are enjoying RO

few SS:

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p609/vanyrl/Stuff/ss3_zps32d76814.jpg

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p609/vanyrl/Stuff/ss2_zpsa26c4687.jpg

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p609/vanyrl/Stuff/ss1_zps49ed32a7.jpg

Low rates are the best thing when it comes to official style, leveling and quest

i'm acutally running a test server where my friends and I are enjoying RO

few SS:

http://i1158.photobu...zps32d76814.jpg

http://i1158.photobu...zpsa26c4687.jpg

http://i1158.photobu...zps49ed32a7.jpg

Haha looks like you guys are having fun. Though, when you were changing your jobs, were you using the actual quest length or cheated and used a Job Master? I'm actually testing out a Low Rate now and they're using a Job Master so... I'm not sure if that's actually taking out the fun of a Low Rate server.

Opinions?

we use official scripts including the job quest.

opinions? hmm..drop rate raise one in a while? ohh, and moar quest.

i scripted 4 long quest which reward fancy head gears or usefull item, which they found fun

Edited by Vanyrl

we use official scripts including the job quest.

opinions? hmm..drop rate raise one in a while? ohh, and moar quest.

i scripted 4 long quest which reward fancy head gears or usefull item, which they found fun

Doing official job quests takes quite some time, no? Do people actually have fun doing those quests? Lol

Doing official job quests takes quite some time, no? Do people actually have fun doing those quests? Lol

it does, and i also wonder the same question since some of my players are from a High Rate sever with no other thing than PK

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52

I think they do have fun doing the official job changing quests. I have played a few servers that have the official job changing quests instead of the job changer npc, and it was really fun. It's more fun when you are doing the quests with a friend.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  154

being more "official" attracts players, less customization then add exp quests for level 90+ . i found players posting on RMS, they are looking for server which is very close to iRO, because they are missing the fun of playing Ragnarok as it is meant to be played.

I think they do have fun doing the official job changing quests. I have played a few servers that have the official job changing quests instead of the job changer npc, and it was really fun. It's more fun when you are doing the quests with a friend.

Personally for me, I remember back in the day, old memories of iRO and me doing actual official job quests; it was pretty fun, no lies. However, still to this day, I recreated an account for iRO renewal and I still liked doing the quest for changing the job.

being more "official" attracts players, less customization then add exp quests for level 90+ . i found players posting on RMS, they are looking for server which is very close to iRO, because they are missing the fun of playing Ragnarok as it is meant to be played.

It doesn't attract "a lot" of players (those who just want to PvP, etc.) but mainly players who actually enjoy the feeling of RO, remember the old days when they played iRO, and actually enjoy working for their items.

It doesn't attract "a lot" of players (those who just want to PvP, etc.) but mainly players who actually enjoy the feeling of RO, remember the old days when they played iRO, and actually enjoy working for their items.

thats pretty accurate, some of my player(including me) recall their time at pRO or iRO while party leveling or Mob Hunting

players misses partying in a dungeon without bots. i quit pRO/iRO because of bots, cant play well, since bots are killstealing and they are like 200 in every map.

players misses partying in a dungeon without bots. i quit pRO/iRO because of bots, cant play well, since bots are killstealing and they are like 200 in every map.

Bots ruin the game Lmao. I've seen something on RMS where someone wanted to play a server where bots where allowed =/ I dunno.. but from my perspective, Bots (hacks in general) are a big waste of time =/

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53

bots ?

they even botting in hr servers

Bots ruin the game Lmao. I've seen something on RMS where someone wanted to play a server where bots where allowed =/ I dunno.. but from my perspective, Bots (hacks in general) are a big waste of time =/

i read that too, he'll never find a server that allows a botting. xD btw, low rate fans loves PvM and party mobbing. i missed mobbing with parties then rare drop appears! hoooray xD

• 2 weeks later...

bots ?

they even botting in hr servers

Which doesn't make sense since... well, HR servers are very easy to get things =/

Thanks to everyone who replied :>

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  185

low rates <3

rates x1 to x7 i think its fair enough,

drops not over x3,

max lvl/jlvl 99/70 (99/50 non trans)

no 3rd jobs (unless the server have fully renewal settings)

no wings or big custom sprites (essential to prevent lag or cover npcs/players/mobs)

customs w/ extra powers are ok since hard to get, restricted or mapflaged. (nobody wants an overpowered player in pvp/woe or taking away all mobs of a map)

job quests are fun and should be used more often.

low rates <3

rates x1 to x7 i think its fair enough,

drops not over x3,

max lvl/jlvl 99/70 (99/50 non trans)

no 3rd jobs (unless the server have fully renewal settings)

no wings or big custom sprites (essential to prevent lag or cover npcs/players/mobs)

customs w/ extra powers are ok since hard to get, restricted or mapflaged. (nobody wants an overpowered player in pvp/woe or taking away all mobs of a map)

job quests are fun and should be used more often.

:P I wasn't really asking for all your preferences on a server :> but cool.

You honestly like customs in a low rate? Or, Customs on a Low rate with stats? Or, do you prefer customs to be just cosmetic? My perception on customs have shifted =/

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  185

well customs are relative... if it does not affect the gameplay too much i dont really care have some w/ bonuses.

some good type of custom w/ bonus that wont really affect that much are the ones that wont give over +3 in a stats

or like in some other games, a cosmetic item that add like 1%max hp

some servers have end game customs w/ great bonus and extra skills, what can sounds cool but w/o watch the point about pve/pvp balance that becomes a problem so i rather not have it.