[Solved]Problem With Flux

Mystogan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

Hello i have a problem with my flux cp it gives me this error when ever i click on a item or the item log

Critical Error

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 21S01, ERROR: 1136): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

File: /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php:27 File Line Function/Method /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/TemporaryTable.php 197 Flux_Connection_Statement::execute() /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/TemporaryTable.php 79 Flux_TemporaryTable::import() /home/novelro/public_html/cp/modules/item/view.php 41 Flux_TemporaryTable::__construct() /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/Template.php 337 include() /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() /home/novelro/public_html/cp/index.php 177 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/TemporaryTable.php(197): Flux_Connection_Statement->execute()

#1 /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/TemporaryTable.php(79): Flux_TemporaryTable->import('novelro_eamod.m...')

#2 /home/novelro/public_html/cp/modules/item/view.php(41): Flux_TemporaryTable->__construct(Object(Flux_Connection), 'novelro_eamod.m...', Array)

#3 /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/Template.php(337): include('/home/novelro/p...')

#4 /home/novelro/public_html/cp/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#5 /home/novelro/public_html/cp/index.php(177): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#6 {main}

i have enabled debug mode that is what it shows

Edited by Mystogan

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  707

Hi Mystogan,

I believe this is due to the new `favorite` column; you will need to wait for someone to release a FluxCP which is compatible with the new inventory table update in SVN 16517.

https://rathena.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rathena/trunk/sql-files/upgrade_svn16517.sql

that sucks is it possible to add items to the shop with out using the item list

i want to add donation items but i keep getting the error

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  243

Hi Mystogan,

I believe this is due to the new `favorite` column; you will need to wait for someone to release a FluxCP which is compatible with the new inventory table update in SVN 16517.

https://rathena.svn....de_svn16517.sql

Hmm... why do you say that? I have the `favorite` column in my database but I don't receive this error when viewing an item. D:

And from the looks of that trace, it errors when making a temporary table for the mob database.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  707

Hmm... why do you say that? I have the `favorite` column in my database but I don't receive this error when viewing an item. D:

And from the looks of that trace, it errors when making a temporary table for the mob database.

Hi Xantara,

I am wrong then; I was assuming that the new field was the cause due to 'Column count doesn't match value count at row 1'; but I'm not a web developer, so you're probably right.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  243

Ah, well, I don't know the exact reason for the error as well xD;

So, I was just wondering. Because if you are right then I want to fix it on my CP too =p

Edit:

@@Mystogan

Does your mob_db have ExpPer column? How about your mob_db2?

I think one of those tables has a different design than the other (ie. the two tables don't have the same columns).

Edited by Xantara

Thanks Xantara that was the problem its now fixed ^_^