guitars,naruto headgears and recoloured lupus and inuyasha headgear

ice9313779

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22

does anybody have any idea where i can get this sprites?if so any help would be appreciated :D NOTE:please tell me if im violating any rules here or if im in the wrong section :D

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1245

You are in the correct section and aren't violating any rules with this thread. The Graphics Request section is for those who are in need of any graphic related files. You can also request others to create something graphic related for you in here as well.

Going back towards your request I did some searching on eA and relevant threads that contained sprites you're looking for have expired download links. My recommendation is to wait and see if anyone else comes up and offers the sprites to you or you pull off these sprites from another server's GRF (this is your responsibility). Keep in mind that stealing sprites that aren't FREE to the public is wrong and is ultimately your responsibility. I myself would only pull off sprites from another server's GRF that have been found to be FREE to the public with expired download links. Anything else is off bounds to me.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  22

oh thanks. i found servers with those sprites but they were encrypted and thus i wasn't able to copy them XD

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  207

You shouldn't be nosing through a server's GRF anyway. I know this is an outrageous suggestion, but you could ... ask them? Maybe those server owners will be cool enough to share those sprites with you. If not then they're greedy fuckers and should die in a fire find a different legit source or accept that not all sprites are free.

--Do you happen to have screenshots of the sprites you want?

As for those wig headgears, we've got the lovely Haziel right here on these forums. He doesn't have them on display at the moment, but this is his thread: http://rathena.org/b...aphic-artworks/

You can PM him and ask about those sprites.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  25

Posted · Hidden by Euphy, August 27, 2012 - GRF ripping
Hidden by Euphy, August 27, 2012 - GRF ripping

Please download the client installer for DarkRO. Then use grftool to extract the grf files. Follow the instructions on Judas Bible how to add custom items on your server and client. I tried it and works.