Gravity Error when starting client.

starkBastard

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37

I juz replace headgear sprite on my data.grf.. when i start the client it generate Gravity Error.

Im using iRO

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

I juz replace headgear sprite on my data.grf.. when i start the client it generate Gravity Error.

Im using iRO

Wait what?.. Why are you using iRO's data for your own server? Or own client? data.grf is reserved as a backup with hierarchy in your data.ini file.

• Your Grf
  • data.grf
  • rdata.grf

This should be what you have in your data.ini. I suggest you use your own data than iROs.

Im using iRO

Wait what?.. Why are you using iRO's data for your own server? Or own client? data.grf is reserved as a backup with hierarchy in your data.ini file.

• Your Grf
  • data.grf
  • rdata.grf

This should be what you have in your data.ini. I suggest you use your own data than iROs.

yes my data.INI is

0=StarkRO.grf

1=data.grf

2=sdata.grf.

i edit the data.grf for the sprite. and it become gravity error

iRO for my own client not server

when I replace the sprite on StarkRO.grf.. nothing happen. The headgear sprite is still the same as previous one.

then I decide to replace the one on data.grf

Edited by starkBastard

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Ahh okay. The client just all of a sudden closes when you double click to start it or does it spit out an actual gravity error? If it does spit out an actual gravity error, get ROSeta here: http://rathena.org/board/files/file/6-ro-seta-crash-dump-viewer/ and input your crash dump. If not, did you check to make sure that you didn't replace the file with a corrupted replica? As in, with the replacement sprite that you have, are you able to view the sprite?

Also, was your client able to open right away without any errors prior to you replacing the sprite? Or does your client only crash when you come into contact with the sprite in-game (Like, character selection screen, etc.)?

the client only crash after I replace the sprite. I made a backup of data.grf. When I execute the backup data.. no error occur.

Only the editted data that generate error. My client split out the gravity error.

My sprite can be open with actor... but.. the iro sprite. means the Original sprite can't be open with actor