FluxCP Problems.

Nipsino

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  218

Could anybody help me out with FluxCP I've installed it correctly. However it wouldn't read any items from the item_db. And everytime I try to edit the account level it'll always make it 0 instead of the number I want it to be.

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1942

Could anybody help me out with FluxCP I've installed it correctly. However it wouldn't read any items from the item_db. And everytime I try to edit the account level it'll always make it 0 instead of the number I want it to be.

if you are using the calciumkid-fluxcp-renewal. you can't edit the account level there. you changed it on your database. about on the item_db?what is the problem you get there?try to load the item_db.sql to your database.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  218

if you are using the calciumkid-fluxcp-renewal. you can't edit the account level there. you changed it on your database. about on the item_db?what is the problem you get there?try to load the item_db.sql to your database.

Fixed. Thanks for the help, I've just re-installed a new version of Calciumkid's thing. I'm guessing I accidentally messed with one files in modules/items.