3rd vs Trans?

Peopleperson49

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

What do you think about making the 2nd class and trans jobs going to level 150. I don't like how the 3rd jobs are still unbalanced and not fine-tuned. However, the previous jobs are already working have been tested and tried. I could enable them to go up to level 150 until the time that the 3rd classes are "perfected". I don't even need a renewal server to do that modification, but it would make more sense to do so. Just tell me what you think.

Peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  317

They are not meant to go past level 99. Sure it would seem to be something a bit more balanced compared to the state 3rd jobs are in now.

But they will not be as perfect as they should've been, if you'll change the max level. Stats would change, item scripts has to be changed

(this card for example, and some other cards with similar effects), damage calculation has to be changed too, most probably, you'll have to

modify Asura (Extremity Fist) damage calculation, not unless you want 1/2 of you community be champs.

It'll be a never-ending chain of buffs and nerfs. All being unnecessary if you just made the previous jobs stay at 99/70.

Just my opinion though. I'm interested with this topic. I hope other server owners would tell us their thoughts about it too.

Asura isn't just limited to monks and champs, it can still be done by 3rd... Does it make that much difference if a 2nd or trans job can go to 150? I can also change the max level and still limit the stats to 99 instead of 120. However, that makes every class more balanced and gets aways from specialized builds because of the additional stat points they would recieve past level 99. Take the classes as they are now with all stats maxed the higher damage calculation is sorta balaced due to the fact that they get much high HP from the increased base level.

Peopleperson49

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  227

We know asura isn't limited to champs/monks only but the calculation with Sura is different than 2nd/trans jobs.

I see. I never thought about the calcualtion for it. I can fix that in the source coding. Thanks for the reply.

Peopleperson49