Converting from 3cEAM to rA

michaelsoftman

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  410

Hello everyone. I'm new to rAthena, but not new to RO at all.

I've been using 3cEAM for the past year, and was wondering how easy it would be to convert to rAthena?

I am reasonably good with coding, and wouldn't mind having to edit things manually to get it to work. But the reason why I'm asking is that I have a large amount of custom source edits on my server, and I really don't want to have to download rAthena and then reapply everything from scratch.

Would it be a matter of just manually patching everything? *shudders at the thought*

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  737

Resetting your custom will probably faster since you know what u did but rA does not have fully implented class 3.2 atm, so the total switch main be painfull.

Beside this I'd say main change are status.c, skill.c and pc.c, (well you probably saw that already if you did a compare).

Also there been few nice revamp like db/guild castle systeme, atcommand/gm conf and log.

Yep those are the main changes for me, there are mainy other adds, optimisation and such very interesting but you should be able to diff and merge them fast.