Adding New Bonuses

nelsontyh

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43

I've followed the link: http://rathena.org/w...ing_new_bonuses, however it doesn't seem to be working. I'm not sure what is it as I've followed the guide slowly and done everything as it said surely. Either I might have done something wrong or it's something else? Just coming here to confirm which one is it.

EDIT: Not Yet Solved

Edited by nelsontyh

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  737

I't hard to help with so few information, what I'd tell you to do is to put a breakpoint in pc_bonus to be sure it is called correctly when you attempting to set your bonus and check if the type value matching the one in enum.

(ok to be more explicite the small issue in the wiki now is that 2045 value is used now for : SP_ADD_CLASS_DROP_ITEM), so you'll need to use another one)

Then if this point is ok move the breakpoint to your case to see what may cause the issue.

Another error migh be that this guide presenting only for 1 parameter as bonus but you may have use 2 (e.g bonus2 SP_CUSTOM,5,20) so in that case you should have use pc_bonus2.