Smiley33

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  9

how to change max attack speed permanently  depending on character Vip

ex when non vip  max attack speed will be 195

if vip1 it will be 196 with 99 agi required TIA.

3 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  896

Use the OnPCLoginEvent. Get the VIP State for VIP

if(vip_status(VIP_STATUS_ACTIVE) && AGI >= 99)bAspdRate,196;) else {bonus bAspd,195;}

It's not rly complicated. I'd like to call upon everyone once again to please read through the Rathena documentation, as it contains all the answers, one just needs to dig a bit. For example, want to find out about the VIP status? Simply use the search function on the site with *vip_status, and you'll get direct hints. I clearly refer to Doc/Script_comments.txt and Doc/item_bonus.txt. it's not much complicated to do research and try cuz' you will learn and it's much better instead of else everyone get the answer directly and just copy paste into his project. This should not to be an offensive or attack against you please don't miss understand this.

Rynbef~

• Love 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  9

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Rynbef said:

Use the OnPCLoginEvent. Get the VIP State for VIP

if(vip_status(VIP_STATUS_ACTIVE) && AGI >= 99)bAspdRate,196;) else {bonus bAspd,195;}

It's not rly complicated. I'd like to call upon everyone once again to please read through the Rathena documentation, as it contains all the answers, one just needs to dig a bit. For example, want to find out about the VIP status? Simply use the search function on the site with *vip_status, and you'll get direct hints. I clearly refer to Doc/Script_comments.txt and Doc/item_bonus.txt. it's not much complicated to do research and try cuz' you will learn and it's much better instead of else everyone get the answer directly and just copy paste into his project. This should not to be an offensive or attack against you please don't miss understand this.

Rynbef~

i already tried this before but my problem is bonus bAspd,195 is additional attack speed.. after you add more agility on wont capped to 195,

if (vip_status(VIP_STATUS_ACTIVE) && (readparam(bAgi) > 170) { set MAX_APSD,196; } something like this thanks

Edited by Smiley33

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  896

I think this need source modification

Rynbef~