Jump to content

Quests, Games: [Event] Chess 1.0


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  09/27/14
  • Last Seen:  

[Event] Chess 1.0


[Event] Chess 1.0

By: MihaSenpai

About: Hello Everynyan! My name is Mihael and I hope you are all well. I recently found these files in a personal repository and decided to share them with you.

The .ZIP Contains the files:

Script: NPC programmed for two players to participate in a game of chess.
Map: Files containing the original Map of the event.
Sprites: Files containing the event's ORIGINAL NPC Sprites.

Hope you like it.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here on the Forum or via Discord.

A belated Happy 2024 to everyone.

post-38-0-99330100-1392373332.jpg

post-38-0-71795000-1392373328.jpg

 


 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  71
  • Reputation:   3
  • Joined:  08/19/23
  • Last Seen:  

8 minutes ago, MihaSenpai said:

[Event] Chess 1.0


[Event] Chess 1.0

By: MihaSenpai

About: Hello Everynyan! My name is Mihael and I hope you are all well. I recently found these files in a personal repository and decided to share them with you.

The .ZIP Contains the files:

Script: NPC programmed for two players to participate in a game of chess.
Map: Files containing the original Map of the event.
Sprites: Files containing the event's ORIGINAL NPC Sprites.

Hope you like it.
If you have any questions, you can contact us here on the Forum or via Discord.

A belated Happy 2024 to everyone.

post-38-0-99330100-1392373332.jpg

post-38-0-71795000-1392373328.jpg

 


 

Thanks for a great concept, I think it better if there's an option where we can set the event runs (e.g every 2 hours or once a day), Event points, and a shop configuration where they are able to exchange there points.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Reputation:   12
  • Joined:  08/22/22
  • Last Seen:  

It would be interesting to use on the official map. ba_chess
image.thumb.png.50368be554ea07c4cd7859b2ac583fd9.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  05/31/23
  • Last Seen:  

Could you share the chessboard.bmp textures, please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  09/27/14
  • Last Seen:  

On 3/23/2024 at 1:46 PM, Questune said:

Thanks for a great concept, I think it better if there's an option where we can set the event runs (e.g every 2 hours or once a day), Event points, and a shop configuration where they are able to exchange there points.

Yes, this event is very old, it was created in mid-2008 I think, but it could be improved a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  09/27/14
  • Last Seen:  

17 hours ago, Pokye said:

It would be interesting to use on the official map. ba_chess
image.thumb.png.50368be554ea07c4cd7859b2ac583fd9.png

True. It matches perfectly with this map.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  09/27/14
  • Last Seen:  

5 hours ago, vitojon said:

Could you share the chessboard.bmp textures, please?

Sorry I don't have it, but you can generate it with browedit

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  05/31/23
  • Last Seen:  

11 hours ago, MihaSenpai said:

Sorry I don't have it, but you can generate it with browedit

 

Oooh, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I was talking about the texture files that make up the ground:

data/texture/chessboard05.bmp
data/texture/chessboard01.bmp
data/texture/chessboard02.bmp
data/texture/chessboard03.bmp
data/texture/chessboard04.bmp
data/texture/chessboard9.bmp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  03/06/16
  • Last Seen:  

Has anyone got the map textures for this event?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...