Error ExternSettings value + Error CTwitterDataMgr::CreateInstantce()

Dolphin86

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  706

1.png.4ca19cc0eab8bc6da9ffaeedbe6dfec7.png2.png.acb5134d06f6584f56b4c7e663b8565a.png

i had no idea how to solve this problem, but chris did mention on how to solve it, but i guess i am too dumb to understand how should i do it,

i had copy a fresh new of  This and repatch it to my GRF, that is all i did but there are some more but i had no idea how, can someone guide me?

copy the whole folder and rename it "service_usa"
and ExternalSettings, same, instead of ExternalSettings_kr -->  ExternalSettings_usa
Also modify twitter configuration

That's only needed if:
Langtype in s/clientinfo.xml is 1
Always load kRO ExternalSettings patch is not available

One of the changes I did ages ago thanks to secret, was to implement both ways for compatiblity.
So no matter what client you are using, especially 2020-03-04+ clients when it started, they work as well.
More on that matter:

https://llchrisll.github.io/ROTPDocs/guides/webservice/

if you copied the file, you shouldn't get that error anymore anyway, the rest is just the functionality about it.

soo can someone tell me step by step how can i fix this?

my server was running smoothly without an error, and then i thought maybe i should try 

Product version : 1.2.1.9
Assembly version : 1.0.3.419
Author : Tokeiburu

right after im done editing ( Adding custom robe ) i save it, and repatch the server with all the update files, next thing i get was those error, please help i had no idea how to fix this even when had a solution in my face but i dont understand how to do it..

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1537

3 hours ago, Dolphin86 said:

1.png.4ca19cc0eab8bc6da9ffaeedbe6dfec7.png2.png.acb5134d06f6584f56b4c7e663b8565a.png

i had no idea how to solve this problem, but chris did mention on how to solve it, but i guess i am too dumb to understand how should i do it,

i had copy a fresh new of  This and repatch it to my GRF, that is all i did but there are some more but i had no idea how, can someone guide me?

copy the whole folder and rename it "service_usa"
and ExternalSettings, same, instead of ExternalSettings_kr -->  ExternalSettings_usa
Also modify twitter configuration

That's only needed if:
Langtype in s/clientinfo.xml is 1
Always load kRO ExternalSettings patch is not available

One of the changes I did ages ago thanks to secret, was to implement both ways for compatiblity.
So no matter what client you are using, especially 2020-03-04+ clients when it started, they work as well.
More on that matter:

https://llchrisll.github.io/ROTPDocs/guides/webservice/

if you copied the file, you shouldn't get that error anymore anyway, the rest is just the functionality about it.

soo can someone tell me step by step how can i fix this?

my server was running smoothly without an error, and then i thought maybe i should try 

Product version : 1.2.1.9
Assembly version : 1.0.3.419
Author : Tokeiburu

right after im done editing ( Adding custom robe ) i save it, and repatch the server with all the update files, next thing i get was those error, please help i had no idea how to fix this even when had a solution in my face but i dont understand how to do it..

adding custom robe doesnt affect this files. that extern settings isnt affected by robe related files, also with the twitter part which is also externalsettings part.

So if it works correctly before, go check your old externalsetting parts, or get it from chris english translation project.

• Topic Count:  255
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  706

7 minutes ago, Chaos92 said:

adding custom robe doesnt affect this files. that extern settings isnt affected by robe related files, also with the twitter part which is also externalsettings part.

So if it works correctly before, go check your old externalsetting parts, or get it from chris english translation project.

i did, hell i even make a new client, and disable the last modd i did, that did not even work..