Implementing Conditional HP Boost Based on Item Possession

HenryCroslan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1

Hello rAthena Community! suika game

I've been inspired by a recent discussion on granting players extra HP if they possess a certain item. I'm looking to implement a similar feature but with a twist. Here's what I aim to achieve:

•  Players should receive a temporary HP boost when they have a specific item in their inventory.

•  This boost should only be active during certain server events or specific times.

•  I want to ensure that the boost is removed once the item is no longer in the player's inventory or when the event ends.

Could anyone guide me on how to modify the script to check for the item and apply these conditions effectively? Any examples or snippets would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by HenryCroslan

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1188

12 hours ago, HenryCroslan said:

Hello rAthena Community! suika game

I've been inspired by a recent discussion on granting players extra HP if they possess a certain item. I'm looking to implement a similar feature but with a twist. Here's what I aim to achieve:

•  Players should receive a temporary HP boost when they have a specific item in their inventory.

•  This boost should only be active during certain server events or specific times.

•  I want to ensure that the boost is removed once the item is no longer in the player's inventory or when the event ends.

Could anyone guide me on how to modify the script to check for the item and apply these conditions effectively? Any examples or snippets would be greatly appreciated!

maybe you can try this 

put the iteam as rental or delete it when the event already end.

• Upvote 1