Poring Race

Lambor

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

I'm looking for a functioning and tested script for the famous 'poring race.' I've tried several scripts, but they either don't work at all, the Bidder doesn't function properly, or the porings don't run. I would greatly appreciate any help with this script.

4 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  896

U can use the Hugel Race and change it a bit.

And I've found the latest eAtena Monster Race Script I've on my old HDD.

monster_race.txt

https://github.com/JulioCF/Ragnarok-OldTimes/blob/master/emulador_oldtimes/Trunk/npc/personalizado/eventos/poring_race.txt this seams to be good. Maybe u need to change something regarding to the newest revision as example npcwalkto -> unitwalk

Rynber~

Edited by Rynbef
My eyes are heating me. Can't read my own text ...

2 hours ago, Rynbef said:

U can use the Hugel Race and change it a bit.

And I've found the latest eAtena Monster Race Script I've on my old HDD.

monster_race.txt 331.72 kB · 1 download

https://github.com/JulioCF/Ragnarok-OldTimes/blob/master/emulador_oldtimes/Trunk/npc/personalizado/eventos/poring_race.txt this seams to be good. Maybe u need to change something regarding to the newest revision as example npcwalkto -> unitwalk

Rynber~

Hello, I appreciate the intention, but I have already tried that script and it doesn't work well. The bidder doesn't let you place bets and immediately takes you to the option that the race is already being executed. On the other hand, the porings also don't move.

Changing the subject, on my server, even though it is the updated client, 'npcwalkto' does work.

And yes, I understand that I could edit the script for the Hugel race, but the truth is it's a huge script and I was seeing if someone could share the race. Being such a famous event among servers, I don't understand how I haven't been able to find it working. 😅

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  896

If no one had it. I'll rewrite it cuz. I could use it too maybe. But for now my eyes are hurting I'm about 40hours online and it's rly hard to keep eyes open. I go to sleep. Habe A nice evening. I life in Germany it's 23.07 o clock.

Rynbef~

Hace 1 hora, Rynbef dijo:

Si nadie lo tuviera. Lo reescribiré porque. Quizás yo también podría usarlo. Pero por ahora me duelen los ojos. Llevo unas 40 horas en línea y es muy difícil mantener los ojos abiertos. I'm going to sleep. Habe Una agradable velada. Vivo en Alemania, son las 23.07 horas.

Rynbef ~

Wow, I get it, you've been online for quite a while. Take some time to relax. I'll keep an eye out for your writing, so I can make use of it as well. Best wishes and enjoy your evening.

I had the chance to visit Frankfurt, a truly beautiful place.

Edited by Lambor
missclick