Translate items to Arabic

STORY

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

Hi everyone, I have researched a lot about translating names and descriptions items To Arabic

Some say through iteminfo_EN.lua but when i modify it it shows what I wrote in Arabic in this way ????? I didn't find a solution for it if you know a way I wish to tell me thank you anyway

In fact, even if it is not necessarily translation, but in the end, when you find your language in your favorite game, you will find that it is wonderful 

The Arabic language in this game disappeared in 2015 so why not come back again 

I'm working hard to do this. Anyone who wants to help me With pleasure I would like to.

Discord ; relaxe_

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1537

10 hours ago, STORY said:

Hi everyone, I have researched a lot about translating names and descriptions items To Arabic

Some say through iteminfo_EN.lua but when i modify it it shows what I wrote in Arabic in this way ????? I didn't find a solution for it if you know a way I wish to tell me thank you anyway

In fact, even if it is not necessarily translation, but in the end, when you find your language in your favorite game, you will find that it is wonderful 

The Arabic language in this game disappeared in 2015 so why not come back again 

I'm working hard to do this. Anyone who wants to help me With pleasure I would like to.

Discord ; relaxe_

first, make sure your client support that langtype, maybe read here (https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/Clientinfo.xml) , and also the iteminfo.lua is encoded correctly.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

I found the solution and the translation was completed. The translation appeared clearly without errors

arabic.png

Edited by STORY

• Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  770

19 hours ago, STORY said:

I found the solution and the translation was completed. The translation appeared clearly without errors

arabic.png

can you share your iteminfo sir?