status.yml

playniks

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  44

Hi, Everyone especially to those experts of rAthena! xD How are you?

I was wondering why my source rathena emulator doesn't have "STATUS.YML".  And when I found the file somewhere around rathena, add it inside my

"trunk/ rathena pre-re/db"  ,  "trunk/ rathena pre-re/db/pre-re" and even in import-tmpl folder and run my server, my emulator doesn't seem to reload the file status.yml.

May I ask for the source file/diff or some guide to activate or enable this status.yml file on my server?

I badly needed the settings inside status.yml .  

I would highly appreciate any help about this, I've been searching for it  and I'm so drained already. Posting really is my last resort I hope someone could help me about this. Thanks a lot, rAthena.
Attached is the status.yml file.

status.yml

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1536

1 hour ago, playniks said:

Hi, Everyone especially to those experts of rAthena! xD How are you?

I was wondering why my source rathena emulator doesn't have "STATUS.YML".  And when I found the file somewhere around rathena, add it inside my

"trunk/ rathena pre-re/db"  ,  "trunk/ rathena pre-re/db/pre-re" and even in import-tmpl folder and run my server, my emulator doesn't seem to reload the file status.yml.

May I ask for the source file/diff or some guide to activate or enable this status.yml file on my server?

I badly needed the settings inside status.yml .  

I would highly appreciate any help about this, I've been searching for it  and I'm so drained already. Posting really is my last resort I hope someone could help me about this. Thanks a lot, rAthena.
Attached is the status.yml file.

status.yml 203.88 kB · 0 downloads

use latest rathena and its already in status.yml.

status yml already implemented around last year https://github.com/rathena/rathena/pull/1685

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaos92 said:

use latest rathena and its already in status.yml.

status yml already implemented around last year https://github.com/rathena/rathena/pull/1685

I see! Thanks a lot for your response sir, @Chaos92. As I check on the link you've provided, I'm not quite sure what specific file to pick to specifically get what I wanted.  I am actually trying to build a new server or technically speaking, I am now working on going back to zero, you know (setting up rathena-emulator, client and stuff). If I may ask, would it be possible to update my current rathena revision to the latest without affecting the changes I've made on my current rathena?

Highly appreciated your time and effort on your response sir, Chaos92!. TY!

13 hours ago, playniks said:

I see! Thanks a lot for your response sir, @Chaos92. As I check on the link you've provided, I'm not quite sure what specific file to pick to specifically get what I wanted.  I am actually trying to build a new server or technically speaking, I am now working on going back to zero, you know (setting up rathena-emulator, client and stuff). If I may ask, would it be possible to update my current rathena revision to the latest without affecting the changes I've made on my current rathena?

Highly appreciated your time and effort on your response sir, Chaos92!. TY!

if your older rathena revision already using git, then u might git pull and maybe fix any conflicts if needed.

1 hour ago, Chaos92 said:

if your older rathena revision already using git, then u might git pull and maybe fix any conflicts if needed.

How would I do that? Is there some guide that I could look? Haven't tried doing some pull actually.

2 hours ago, playniks said:

How would I do that? Is there some guide that I could look? Haven't tried doing some pull actually.

need to git commit for current changes if you didnt done it yet, and also git pull to latest rathena. 

I didnt know whether this video might help or not but its similar to this.

4 minutes ago, Chaos92 said:

need to git commit for current changes if you didnt done it yet, and also git pull to latest rathena. 

I didnt know whether this video might help or not but its similar to this.

Awesome! Checking on it, sir! Thanks a lot!