Jump to content
  • 0

attempt to index global 'QuestInfoList' (a nil value)


Hello again!

Today, I found a problem with my client and QuestInfoList; I searched the forums but found no solution to this problem, so I'm creating another post regarding this error.

I'm getting these errors:


And obviously,




This is what I'm using:


What whould be causing this error, and how can I fix it?

Help please 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0


Thanks to Geo at Discord for telling me the error, which was this part of my settings:

  • Patched my client using WARP to 'Customize OngoingQuestInfoList lub' file path 'System\OngoingQuestInfoList_True_EN.lub'


Fixed after modifying the path to 'System\OngoingQuestInfoList_True_EN' (without the '.lub')


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...