Jump to content
  • 0
impulses

Daily Hunting Quests NPC

Question

Hello, I'm a script beginner.
Simple [hunting daily] quest requests.
Example) Kill 30 hunting monsters Fabre, Hornet, Poring
Completion Reward - EXP 30000 jobEXP 30000
have a nice day thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, impulses said:

Hello, I'm a script beginner.
Simple [hunting daily] quest requests.
Example) Kill 30 hunting monsters Fabre, Hornet, Poring
Completion Reward - EXP 30000 jobEXP 30000
have a nice day thank you

you can set the reward here item zeny or exp QuestBoard.txt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/20/2022 at 6:57 PM, chadness said:

 

It's complicated. Is it simply difficult?

Edited by impulses
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, impulses said:

It's complicated. Is it simply difficult?

its easy to configure you just need to read and understand the script in the side of mons id item requirements and rewards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/23/2022 at 9:30 AM, GM Winter said:

쉽게 구성할 수 있도록 하면 mons id 항목 요구 사항 및 보상 측면에서 스크립트를 읽고 이해해야 합니다.

I've been using it. That's really good. 🙂
But Can't you create multiple NPCs?
If you create multiple NPCs, the scripts are connected to each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, impulses said:

I've been using it. That's really good. 🙂
But Can't you create multiple NPCs?
If you create multiple NPCs, the scripts are connected to each other.

you mean duplicates?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 hours ago, GM Winter said:

당신은 중복을 의미?

I made 2 NPCs, but the daily hunting quests are linked with each other. Each NPC wants a different hunting quest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
18 hours ago, impulses said:

I made 2 NPCs, but the daily hunting quests are linked with each other. Each NPC wants a different hunting quest.

rename all the NPC within the files.

If you are cloning to script to create different sets of quest, then you have to rename all the npcs, both script cant have same npc name.

Edited by Emistry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
21 hours ago, Emistry said:

파일 내의 모든 NPC이름을 변경합니다.

다른 퀘스트 집합을 만들기 위해 스크립트로 복제하는 경우 모든 npc의 이름을 변경해야 하며 두 스크립트 모두 동일한 npc 이름을 가질 수 있습니다.

Thanks I will try 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.