Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
ranggo

Siegfried's Helmet [1] sprites

Question

Hi All,

I'm new here, looking for Siegfried's Helmet [1] Sprites & bmp images inside Collection & Item folder for my GRF. It seem missing.

Appreciate if some can help.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
8 hours ago, ranggo said:

Hi All,

I'm new here, looking for Siegfried's Helmet [1] Sprites & bmp images inside Collection & Item folder for my GRF. It seem missing.

Appreciate if some can help.

Thanks.

u can find file with name ÁöÅ©ÇÁ¸®Æ®ÀÇÅõ±¸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 10/19/2020 at 7:48 AM, Slammer said:

u can find file with name ÁöÅ©ÇÁ¸®Æ®ÀÇÅõ±¸

Thanks Slammer.. I'll try to find it and update here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 hours ago, ranggo said:

Thanks Slammer.. I'll try to find it and update here

I can find it in sprite folder but not in texture & item folder.. It should be the same file name right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.