Custom map missing "À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º\map\*mapname*.bmp" error

Akaiger

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

I've just made a custom map using Browedit and default ragnarok's textures. But when I move to the map, it returns me an error saying there's a missing "À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º\map\*mapname*.bmp" and "texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º\map\*mapname*.bmp" textures, but I've never pointed out textures with those names, nor does the "map" folders mentioned above exist within any .grf (data.grf, rdata.grf, my server's grf), then I have a black screen. The error:
error.png.3ae5e85f83a58c03b1b89595ff3c7bf1.png

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  403

On 10/14/2019 at 6:03 PM, Akaiger said:

I have just tried putting the minimap files under the "texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º\map" folder on the .grf and outside the .grf just to make sure. none fixed my problem. Both return the same error mentioned above, any ideas?

Hi. Double-check if the bit rate of the file is 24 bit. The client does not read any other rate.

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

It's telling you that you're missing the minimap that corresponds with the map your character has just landed on. There are numerous guides on the forums that explain how to create one from within browedit.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

On 10/14/2019 at 10:22 AM, Akkarin said:

It's telling you that you're missing the minimap that corresponds with the map your character has just landed on. There are numerous guides on the forums that explain how to create one from within browedit.

I have just tried putting the minimap files under the "texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º\map" folder on the .grf and outside the .grf just to make sure. none fixed my problem. Both return the same error mentioned above, any ideas?

On 10/17/2019 at 6:36 PM, Najara said:

Hi. Double-check if the bit rate of the file is 24 bit. The client does not read any other rate.

Seems like the save as 24bit option from Microsoft's Paint isn't working, I had to open the file in Photoshop and save it as 24bit. And it worked. thank you.