How to default induvidual (premium) storages?

biali

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27

Hi Guys!

I've been trying to custom quite a few things related to inventory and storage for a new project and, among other things, I would need to discard the tradicional, shared, storage and give each char in the account an individual storage. I figured how to do that with the help of the community.

Now, because I want some specific loot to go straight to the storage, I tried to edit pc.c (pc_reg_received):

intif_storage_request(sd,TABLE_STORAGE, stor_id, STOR_MODE_ALL); // Request storage data

intif_storage_request(sd,TABLE_CART, 0, STOR_MODE_ALL); // Request cart data
	intif_storage_request(sd,TABLE_INVENTORY, 0, STOR_MODE_ALL); // Request inventory data

where stor_id is the storage ID of that char according to its slot.

The main problem I am facing at the moment is that, by changing the intif_storage_request to open the custom storage, everytime I log in the game the storage window is open! lol

I tried to include storage_premiumStorage_close(sd); and also storage_storageclose(sd); after those calls but nothing seem to solve the problem.

The strange thing is that if I keep the default, with a 0 instead of stor_id, nothing of that happens.

Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

tnx

Edited by biali

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet