rAthena Control Panel

Micheck

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13

Hi guys,

I want to share with you guys what i did. My brother and father ask me to help them with remotely backup mysql database because i am learning some programming language at school now, so i did SimpleMysql Backup . Since then i had try to include more future into it. After some readings, i think i will include ssh console. Something like 'putty' but not as complex as it is. So i made a ssh console/terminal from c# (you can look at the video below). After i successfully made a connection via ssh to terminal, i try to include more function into it, and i have included 

• controlling the emulator (start, restart and stop)
  • recompile
  • backup the emulator
  • server information (such as uptime and online player)
  • sql backup (using my previous sql backup but with less option as to make the application smaller)
  • emulator log file viewer (from sql log for now, as i do not really know where rathena keep their log file)
  • create any account (any ID)
  • edit account and also char (for char edit is still on progress)
  • server status (online / offline)

Status window that i included is just for viewing via ssh when the command runs. It used my ssh console code. There also a short video i made to proof to you guys that it works. The purpose i make a post about this is to see how many people is interested in this project so that i can gather input and implemented in the application. I will be releasing the application for free without any charges if there are people interested. The reasons i give it for free is because i like to code and i do not know where i can contribute. rAthena emulator is using c++ and i am still in school learning about programming. So i cannot contribute there, but maybe here :) .

I really like you guys to reply and comment here if you guys are interested in the application. I do not know if there are any rAthena control panel out there. That is why i try to make one. Below is the application details.

• written in c#
  • using ssh.net and mysql library.
  • after school project :)
  • written by a noob coder..........

SSH Console

Spoiler

Control Panel

Spoiler

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  554

On 12/15/2017 at 12:26 AM, Micheck said:

Hi guys,

I want to share with you guys what i did. My brother and father ask me to help them with remotely backup mysql database because i am learning some programming language at school now, so i did SimpleMysql Backup . Since then i had try to include more future into it. After some readings, i think i will include ssh console. Something like 'putty' but not as complex as it is. So i made a ssh console/terminal from c# (you can look at the video below). After i successfully made a connection via ssh to terminal, i try to include more function into it, and i have included 

• controlling the emulator (start, restart and stop)
  • recompile
  • backup the emulator
  • server information (such as uptime and online player)
  • sql backup (using my previous sql backup but with less option as to make the application smaller)
  • emulator log file viewer (from sql log for now, as i do not really know where rathena keep their log file)
  • create any account (any ID)
  • edit account and also char (for char edit is still on progress)
  • server status (online / offline)

Status window that i included is just for viewing via ssh when the command runs. It used my ssh console code. There also a short video i made to proof to you guys that it works. The purpose i make a post about this is to see how many people is interested in this project so that i can gather input and implemented in the application. I will be releasing the application for free without any charges if there are people interested. The reasons i give it for free is because i like to code and i do not know where i can contribute. rAthena emulator is using c++ and i am still in school learning about programming. So i cannot contribute there, but maybe here :) .

I really like you guys to reply and comment here if you guys are interested in the application. I do not know if there are any rAthena control panel out there. That is why i try to make one. Below is the application details.

• written in c#
  • using ssh.net and mysql library.
  • after school project :)
  • written by a noob coder..........

SSH Console

Hide contents

Control Panel

Hide contents

Well this look awesome..