Constant DB Errors in mapserv and logserv

WolfRawr

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hello ! I'm having some trouble with the server i created recently and i couldn't find a way to solve this, almost everytime we try to log in we get this DB Error in logserv and we get the message LOST CONNECTION TO THE SERVER but then after a few tries we can get in...

Another issue similar to this one is that when we use foods the same thing happens, we don't lose connection to the server but we get the DB ERROR message on mapserv and we cannot move, we cannot do anything for like 5 seconds.

Same thing happens when we use commands, not any specific command, any command can cause this even @night @day, anything.

I'm leaving the log of the logserv down here

: DB error - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
[Debug]: at ..\src\login\account.c:514 - SELECT `account_id`,`userid`,`user_pass
`,`sex`,`email`,`group_id`,`state`,`unban_time`,`expiration_time`,`logincount`,`
lastlogin`,`last_ip`,`birthdate`,`character_slots`,`pincode`, `pincode_change` F
ROM `login` WHERE `account_id` = 2000002

[SQL]: DB error - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
[Debug]: at ..\src\login\account.c:514 - SELECT `account_id`,`userid`,`user_pass
`,`sex`,`email`,`group_id`,`state`,`unban_time`,`expiration_time`,`logincount`,`
lastlogin`,`last_ip`,`birthdate`,`character_slots`,`pincode`, `pincode_change` F
ROM `login` WHERE `account_id` = 2000001

I'm leaving the log of the mapserv down here

[Info]: 'AlphaSix' logged in. (AID/CID: '2000002/150013', Packet Ver: '55', IP:
'', Group '99').

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\log.c:370 - INSERT DELAYED INTO `atcommandlog` (`atcomman

d_date`, `account_id`, `char_id`, `char_name`, `map`, `command`) VALUES (NOW(),

'2000002', '150013', ?, 'prontera', ?)

[Info]: Character 'AlphaSix' logged off.

'', Group '99').

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\mapreg.c:239 - UPDATE `mapreg` SET `value`='786' WHERE `v

arname`='$DTS_Time' AND `index`='0' LIMIT 1

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\mapreg.c:239 - UPDATE `mapreg` SET `value`='796' WHERE `v

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\mapreg.c:239 - UPDATE `mapreg` SET `value`='806' WHERE `v

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\mapreg.c:239 - UPDATE `mapreg` SET `value`='816' WHERE `v

Edited by WolfRawr

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1137

5 hours ago, WolfRawr said:

Hello ! I'm having some trouble with the server i created recently and i couldn't find a way to solve this, almost everytime we try to log in we get this DB Error in logserv and we get the message LOST CONNECTION TO THE SERVER but then after a few tries we can get in...

Another issue similar to this one is that when we use foods the same thing happens, we don't lose connection to the server but we get the DB ERROR message on mapserv and we cannot move, we cannot do anything for like 5 seconds.

Same thing happens when we use commands, not any specific command, any command can cause this even @night @day, anything.

I'm leaving the log of the logserv down here

ROM `login` WHERE `account_id` = 2000002

ROM `login` WHERE `account_id` = 2000001

I'm leaving the log of the mapserv down here

'', Group '99').

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\log.c:370 - INSERT DELAYED INTO `atcommandlog` (`atcomman

d_date`, `account_id`, `char_id`, `char_name`, `map`, `command`) VALUES (NOW(),

'2000002', '150013', ?, 'prontera', ?)

'', Group '99').

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\mapreg.c:239 - UPDATE `mapreg` SET `value`='786' WHERE `v

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\mapreg.c:239 - UPDATE `mapreg` SET `value`='796' WHERE `v

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\mapreg.c:239 - UPDATE `mapreg` SET `value`='806' WHERE `v

[Debug]: at ..\src\map\mapreg.c:239 - UPDATE `mapreg` SET `value`='816' WHERE `v

i think some sql tables are missing.  try looking which tables are missing and add them or alter them 

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  120

Hello, can I see your ragnarok schema tables? Send it via PM.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2

16 hours ago, Cyro said:

i think some sql tables are missing.  try looking which tables are missing and add them or alter them 

Okay i'll check it out.