warning items

Quesooo

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  883

good day rathena i would like to ask a question how to fix this problem

i saw lots of warning on my putty please help me to fix this again please guide me how to make this thank you so much

[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 2160 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 1490 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 12623 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 12616 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 1392 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 1393 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 12623 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 12616 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 2854 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 1584 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 2582 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 16017 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 13069 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 13070 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 1291 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 18103 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 1290 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 18103 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 18110 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.
[Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 6485 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  354

The most recomended is go to our github, open the item_db, use ctrl+f to find the item and take the line (or the table if is sql) and make a copy to your server.

or you can check your mob_db and the other item database structures (item_box, item_cardalbum, etc) find these ID's, remove them.

thank you so much it work i just put the missing items on my server itemdb is it not harm my server?

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

The item databases are designed to be "hot swappable". You can just run the item_db sql file and it'll reimplement any changes that have been made. You should keep your custom item data in item_db2. Any changes you've made to normal items should also be added to item_db2 so they're not overwritten when merging the latest item_dbs.

15 hours ago, Akkarin said:

The item databases are designed to be "hot swappable". You can just run the item_db sql file and it'll reimplement any changes that have been made. You should keep your custom item data in item_db2. Any changes you've made to normal items should also be added to item_db2 so they're not overwritten when merging the latest item_dbs.

what do you mean?

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

I mean exactly what i typed..

Your custom items should be in item_db2.

When you pull the latest changes, you can just execute the item_db.sql file to make all the latest changes.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  354

2 hours ago, Questune09 said:

thank you so much it work i just put the missing items on my server itemdb is it not harm my server?

Not in general, some items could not exist in some types of server (hmm, a white elvira card does not exist in pre-renewal, but if this item is in item_cardalbum.txt and in item_db.txt he will be in mystical card album list and the chance to make this item enter in the server is 100%) you must have to avoid unwanted itms in your database.

The better option is check first what item you're looking to know if he should exist or not. If yes, add the item to your db, if not find the file using this item id and remove the item of the list,

Edited by FXFreitas