I watch the forum how to install ragnarok offline, but i dont know what to do

amirwan87

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

Hye dear forumers,

I really need help to make offline server just to play alone, i manage to download server files from internet with doram race but i cannot edit anything item database, job exp max level and so on, so i need help someone who can give their offline server database and clientside latest one with doram race and new item in addtition i can edit the skill tree, job exp, max level and etc? sorry for my bad english really looking forward someone to help me. I dont know how to compile the server to make my own server and client side, all error if i do on my own. Please?? :unsure: 

any premade server and clientside with latest edition are welcome juz for offline only, i didnt try to make money with it at all

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399

On 01/03/2017 at 2:54 PM, amirwan87 said:

I dont know how to compile the server to make my own server and client side, all error if i do on my own. Please?? :unsure:

guide / tutorial in linux OS

https://rathena.org/board/topic/53369-how-to-setup-your-ragnarok-server-in-linux/

guide / tutorial in windows OS

https://rathena.org/board/topic/104452-tutorial-how-to-create-ragnarok-offline-2015-client/

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

19 hours ago, amirwan87 said:

Hye dear forumers,

I really need help to make offline server just to play alone, i manage to download server files from internet with doram race but i cannot edit anything item database, job exp max level and so on, so i need help someone who can give their offline server database and clientside latest one with doram race and new item in addtition i can edit the skill tree, job exp, max level and etc? sorry for my bad english really looking forward someone to help me. I dont know how to compile the server to make my own server and client side, all error if i do on my own. Please?? :unsure: 

any premade server and clientside with latest edition are welcome juz for offline only, i didnt try to make money with it at all

please wait some time, i will make 1click solution for you and for all newbies around here. i will post when it will be ready (today)

done, here is it: 

• Love 1