Class skills bugs

Noctis

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  226

So im using the 2014-10-22 client and im having some bugs with classes.

Rebellion: I have detected a problem with the Rebellion class, I had it a lvl 150, it appears no skill works whatsoever. I did a series of tests, and it seems my clone could hit me, but couldn't hit the monster. I had @allstats as well. I could use skills which were Shotgun-weapon exclusive, and I still managed to cast it, without any error, but ALWAYS missing. I tried switching to revolver, and I managed to use the skill, and it still missed. 

Genetic: I have a problem with the Genetic class, I have use @blvl 999 and @jlvl 999 (to achieve the maximum lvl and job lvl, they're set to 150/60.), I proceeded by using @allskills.
I tried using them, and they work the way they should, but after a very short time, they simply disappear. It looks like the skills disappear whenever I am hit, or purely when one minute (or so) pass. I did @skreset, re-did the whole process, and nothing. the 1st class and 2nd + trans skill will remain untouched, while the 3rd skills will all be in gray, with 0 left points to use. What's the problem?

Champion: I have yet another problem. While using Champion, (99/70), I tried using the three combo of Chain Combo, Combo Finish and Chain Crush Combo.It appears the last one fail, just like Tiger Fist. I am aware I need the spheres, and they were all properly set, I receive no error, can anyone help me?

Kagerou: Wave/effects error: i dont have the folder wave com the kagerou/oboro effects, someone have it?

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

Please, use the git to report issues. Anyone will give you attention here.

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  816

I don't think those are general rAthena issues, though, so they will probably be labelled invalid if posted on github. If skills would just disappear, it would have been reported much earlier.

Chain Crush Combo is working fine too, just tested. So I cannot confirm any of these issues.

Must be caused by some customization. Try to use latest rAthena from Github and then slowly apply your changes until the bug starts to occur to see what causes it.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  226

On 03/01/2017 at 5:38 PM, Playtester said:

I don't think those are general rAthena issues, though, so they will probably be labelled invalid if posted on github. If skills would just disappear, it would have been reported much earlier.

Chain Crush Combo is working fine too, just tested. So I cannot confirm any of these issues.

Must be caused by some customization. Try to use latest rAthena from Github and then slowly apply your changes until the bug starts to occur to see what causes it.

@Playtester already solved only  Kagerou: Wave/effects error  still happen