Item problems

amauni

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59

Hello...i have some problems..

I just installed a new rathena database. Why does my items look like this? In orange colors and purple colors...and i can't compound the cards into megingjard's slot...i double clicking on the cards but nothing happens..and i can't equip the megingjard also..:(

screenrAthena009.jpg

screenrAthena010.jpg

Edited by amauni

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  374

3 hours ago, amauni said:

Thanks for your reply.. i edited the item_db part.

But still have an issue with the cards...i double clicked on it but i can't compound it into megingjard slot..

And then i changed the database. i use the database i got from this link Themon full client .

It solved the cards problem.. now i can compound the card into megingjard slot. But i got this problem instead..it doesn't show me Megingjard of Bigmouth [1].

It just show me Megingjard [1] even after the card is already compounded in it. (See screen shot)

Can show me where to edit the database to make it show me Megingjard of Bigmouth [1]? And as you can see in the screen shot, the other equipments also have cards in it. Kiel-D01 on upper and middle, doppelganger in the mace slot..

Please help me :(

screenrAthena011.jpg

For card prefix, it's under data/cardprefixnametable.txt

See if ID #4145 is in there

45 minutes ago, amauni said:

Hello...i have some problems..

I just installed a new rathena database. Why does my items look like this? In orange colors and purple colors...and i can't compound the cards into megingjard's slot...i double clicking on the cards but nothing happens..and i can't equip the megingjard also..:(

screenrAthena009.jpg

screenrAthena010.jpg

1st of all, see if Megingjard has a slot on item_db.txt

item_db.txt

2629,Magingiorde,Megingjard,4,20,,8000,,2,,0,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,136,,94,0,0,{ bonus bStr,40; bonus bMdef,7; },{},{}

the beside 0xFFFFFFFF defines the slot of the item, so to put a slot it should be: 1,0xFFFFFFFF and that will put a slot into it.

2nd, you can't equip megingjard because as the item description says: Required Level: 94 wherein you're just level 3

and last, the colored fonts just defines the item type of it or how many slot does that item has something like that (I'm not properly oriented about the item name colors)

Edited by Scylla

38 minutes ago, Scylla said:

1st of all, see if Megingjard has a slot on item_db.txt

item_db.txt

2629,Magingiorde,Megingjard,4,20,,8000,,2,,0,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,136,,94,0,0,{ bonus bStr,40; bonus bMdef,7; },{},{}

the beside 0xFFFFFFFF defines the slot of the item, so to put a slot it should be: 1,0xFFFFFFFF and that will put a slot into it.

2nd, you can't equip megingjard because as the item description says: Required Level: 94 wherein you're just level 3

and last, the colored fonts just defines the item type of it or how many slot does that item has something like that (I'm not properly oriented about the item name colors)

Thanks for your reply.. i edited the item_db part.

But still have an issue with the cards...i double clicked on it but i can't compound it into megingjard slot..

And then i changed the database. i use the database i got from this link Themon full client .

It solved the cards problem.. now i can compound the card into megingjard slot. But i got this problem instead..it doesn't show me Megingjard of Bigmouth [1].

It just show me Megingjard [1] even after the card is already compounded in it. (See screen shot)

Can show me where to edit the database to make it show me Megingjard of Bigmouth [1]? And as you can see in the screen shot, the other equipments also have cards in it. Kiel-D01 on upper and middle, doppelganger in the mace slot..

Please help me :(

screenrAthena011.jpg

Thanks @Scylla for your replies ! I solved it all already...it works now..thank you so much :lol:

11 minutes ago, amauni said:

Thanks @Scylla for your replies ! I solved it all already...it works now..thank you so much :lol:

Glad to have it solved! :D