Refiner with Item for 100% chance

BigBurrito

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  114

Hi everyone... I was wondering if anyone could help me to add a function where when you refine to the maximum safe refiner (ex weapon lvl 4 will go up to +4 or +6 i believe in Pre-renewal) will ask for a item (in mi case item id is 6153 = Refinery Token). I have configured mine to, when you ask the NPC to refine something from you you have the option of input the number of refinery you want, refine up to the safe refine, or exit, so players dont have to do one level by one level at a time which is annoying. I would also love if you could also put in the function, if i have items enough with me, the safe refine option will go to the maximum safe refine i could have (ex if weapon max safe refine will go to +4 and i have 3 Itemid: 6153, the safe refine will go up to +7 by itself when you chose the option.) Thank you so much in advance. i hope someone can write this function for me.. i will attach whatever i have already.  BTW: I had tried the Emistry script, but for some reason it can not read armor or weapons for some reason (ex if i have a armor or weapon on me +0 it does not appear on the npcs options to refine, but in the other npc, the same item does appear in the options to refine and can be refined.) 

refine.txt

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  114

nobody!? please???