Is there a Console for Rathena?

Xanthor

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

I read an old post that someone was working on a console, but seems it never got completed. I was wondering if there is a Console that can be integrated into Rathena, one that has the ability to add locations which would be super handy since the game itself only has the ability to save one spot or 3 if you choose a different class. Something like a console that saves locations so you don't have to keep looking up coordinates and just be able to select it through the console and go to it, list players, ban lists, etcetc. Thanks.  

Edditing so I don't spam. I found some control panels, and one of them does almost what I was looking for except multiple save points. Anyway, I was wondering if control panels for eAthena work with Rathena?

Edited by Xanthor

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  83

It's difficult to understand, based on your details, what you exactly want to accomplish.

Edited by Sovereign

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  354

Something like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

A window when you can do commands to change the game in real time

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1443

No there is not

It's difficult to understand, based on your details, what you exactly want to accomplish.

I was looking for something, like client side. When in game, you can save one location to recall to. I'm looking for something that would store many locations like every guild castle, or tool seller locations. Lets say I have 3 locations written down. I want to be able to store those and be able to bring up a menu that lets me select a location to recall to instead of having to retype each location to go to. An acolyte can save 3 locations. A GM who can go anywhere could use a control panel to bring up locations he already saved before and just click it from menu. Thats what I'm looking for.

that could be scripted fairly easily

Below are a bunch of castle locations in front of the castle manager. If I use an accolyte character I can store up to 3 locations. The 12 locations below I have pasted in wordpad along with 40 other locations. a GM or admin should be able to store locations with a description of each and be able to scroll through a list and click where they want to go. I found several control panels that do a lot, but none of them have a feature to send the client warp info. I was left a message a week ago that a player was stuck in a dungeon location with no teleporters  and stupidly didn't think to write the map down and just eddited the mysql file to move them to izude. Got to wait for the next person to get stuck to find out where it was. a menu to hold all the data below and be able to select it would be great if it exists. I don't know how to code for RO yet, but looking at a lot of files, looks very similar to uo, terraria, minecraft. Thanks. 

@warp payg_cas04, 39,283 
 @warp gefg_cas02, 14,65 
 @warp aldeg_cas01, 217,174 
 @warp gefg_cas01, 40,46 
 @warp payg_cas01, 123,58 
 @warp prtg_cas01, 110,179 
 @warp aldeg_cas02, 72,73 
 @warp payg_cas02, 23,260 
 @warp prtg_cas02, 94,60 
 @warp aldeg_cas03, 108,118 
 @warp gefg_cas03, 107,22 
 @warp payg_cas03, 48,261 

Below are a bunch of castle locations in front of the castle manager. If I use an accolyte character I can store up to 3 locations. The 12 locations below I have pasted in wordpad along with 40 other locations. a GM or admin should be able to store locations with a description of each and be able to scroll through a list and click where they want to go. I found several control panels that do a lot, but none of them have a feature to send the client warp info. I was left a message a week ago that a player was stuck in a dungeon location with no teleporters and stupidly didn't think to write the map down and just eddited the mysql file to move them to izude. Got to wait for the next person to get stuck to find out where it was. a menu to hold all the data below and be able to select it would be great if it exists. I don't know how to code for RO yet, but looking at a lot of files, looks very similar to uo, terraria, minecraft. Thanks.

@warp payg_cas04, 39,283

@warp gefg_cas02, 14,65

@warp aldeg_cas01, 217,174

@warp gefg_cas01, 40,46

@warp payg_cas01, 123,58

@warp prtg_cas01, 110,179

@warp aldeg_cas02, 72,73

@warp payg_cas02, 23,260

@warp prtg_cas02, 94,60

@warp aldeg_cas03, 108,118

@warp gefg_cas03, 107,22

@warp payg_cas03, 48,261

You want it editable in game yes?

Also did you want it shared between multiple ppl or unique to each?

As for how to script, look at this https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/doc/script_commands.txt its everything you need to learn.

• Upvote 1