Izlude bugged after Cristmas merge.

Xanthor

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

Christmas is just about over so when I patch back to the older screen this issue will be pointless till next year or possibly next holiday patch. Anyway I patched/merged twice, once to fix the Prontera crash and everything worked fine. When I merged the Christmas into the the client, thats when things got strange in Izlude. This was the only town that got bugged. I started getting pms people couldn't exit the town and when I tried, every exit or should I say every bridge you couldn't cross, as if an invisible wall was blocking you, and when I teleported outside and tried to enter the town via teleporter, I ended inside the town both myself and the teleporter now under water. When I patch back again this won't be a problem, but figure if anyone can give me a heads up whats doing this and how to correct it, it be appreciated. I'm faily new to Rathena though used many emulators before. Someone else had this issue and had marked the post but it post got deleted so am in the dark.

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1654

Are you using the old or new Izlude?

Are you using the old or new Izlude?

Hard to say, the one that works has huge walkways as shown in the picture below. This one works. The one where I'm in the water, the walkways are narrow and have small bridge-houses over each path which is where I can't even walk through. If the narrow ones are old and don't work, is it possible to get a set of newer christmas locales I can test? Pictures follow.:

post-35705-0-30424000-1451370160_thumb.jpgpost-35705-0-66347900-1451370169_thumb.jpg

One last bug/issue. I activated npc/events/christmas_2013.txt and instead of the npc looking like a pirate cat, it looks like a poring that won't work when you click on him. You can mouse over and see their name and info, but seems to not be running the script.

Edited by Xanthor

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10015

if you're not using the latest izlude map or any custom izlude, make sure you update your db/re/mapcache.dat file too.

if you're not using the latest izlude map or any custom izlude, make sure you update your db/re/mapcache.dat file too.

How do I update that file? What program do I use? Thanks. 

• Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  399

How do I update that file? What program do I use? Thanks. 

Weemapcache.. search Google for "rAthena add custom map"