Request: Refine Manager

Unknown

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109

It's been a while since I left RO but now I'm back. However I lost almost all the knowledge I had in terms of scripting, that's why I'm asking you the favour to create

a custom refiner that has a menu which allows players to refine items using normal elunium/oridecon or enriched ones. If players use the enriched elunium/oridecon option they'll get a higher chance of succeeding, but I guess this should be edited on refine_db.txt if I'm not mistaken. As for the first option (normal elu and oridecon) it should have the safe refine limit capped at +5, and instead of asking all the times to refine the items, it just asks you for how many upgrades you want. If you want to upgrade the desired item more than 5 times, the refine manager will warn you and ask whether to proceed or not. That's all!

Thank you to whoever will complete this. I also may contribute with $! <3 Just pm me

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  383

It's been a while since I left RO but now I'm back. However I lost almost all the knowledge I had in terms of scripting, that's why I'm asking you the favour to create

a custom refiner that has a menu which allows players to refine items using normal elunium/oridecon or enriched ones. If players use the enriched elunium/oridecon option they'll get a higher chance of succeeding, but I guess this should be edited on refine_db.txt if I'm not mistaken. As for the first option (normal elu and oridecon) it should have the safe refine limit capped at +5, and instead of asking all the times to refine the items, it just asks you for how many upgrades you want. If you want to upgrade the desired item more than 5 times, the refine manager will warn you and ask whether to proceed or not. That's all!

Thank you to whoever will complete this. I also may contribute with $! <3 Just pm me

http://herc.ws/board/topic/10308-configurable-refiner/

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  109

ok but it doesn't use enricheds xD

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1443

Then edit it?