Where to get english skill descriptions?

johnbond

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  457

Anyone know where to get the english luas for the "renewal skill descriptions"? I need skill descriptions in RENEWAL ENGLISH.

The luas of my installers are still in pre-re. Also, some of the skills of the kagerou is in korean (i am using kRO). It would be nice to already have english skill descriptions for the kagerou skills. I want to do this soon because I will soon be using renewal settings in my Server.

Also, please enumerate to me which exact "file names" of the luas are used for skill descriptions so I wont have to patch all the luas to players as it might overwrite my other modified luas.

Thank you guys.

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  387

Anyone know where to get the english luas for the "renewal skill descriptions"? I need skill descriptions in RENEWAL ENGLISH.

The luas of my installers are still in pre-re. Also, some of the skills of the kagerou is in korean (i am using kRO). It would be nice to already have english skill descriptions for the kagerou skills. I want to do this soon because I will soon be using renewal settings in my Server.

Also, please enumerate to me which exact "file names" of the luas are used for skill descriptions so I wont have to patch all the luas to players as it might overwrite my other modified luas.

Thank you guys.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Client+Translation+Project+hercules

Oh thank you for this.

But may I know what is the exact filename of the file that ONLY affects the skill descriptions and the exact directory where it is located? Because I dont want to patch everything as it might overwrite my other luas with modifications.

Thanks.

U can try take a look in related files for skills.

Yes but can I know the file names of which are the exact luas used for skill descriptions?

Dude, seriously there is only 4 FILES. why dont you go and take a look by yourself? still hard for you? I believe below image there is no folder named with 'skill' except for this three folders and newskillinfo ...  /yawn

d7y34nhlu5.png

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys.

Thank you guys.

Oh thank you for this.

But may I know what is the exact filename of the file that ONLY affects the skill descriptions and the exact directory where it is located? Because I dont want to patch everything as it might overwrite my other luas with modifications.

Thanks.

Thank you guys.

Oh thank you for this.

Thanks.

Thank you guys.

Oh thank you for this.

Thanks.

Yes but can I know the file names of which are the exact luas used for skill descriptions?

Thank you guys.

Oh thank you for this.

Thanks.

Dude, seriously there is only 4 FILES. why dont you go and take a look by yourself? still hard for you? I believe below image there is no folder named with 'skill' except for this three folders and newskillinfo ...  /yawn

d7y34nhlu5.png

Oh thank you. +1 added to you Sir.

Good to close.