All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hey folks, After a break, I wanted to continue with scripts & Co, but the GRF EDITOR does not work for me anymore. When I try to open the data.grf or anything larger than 1GB, the error message comes. Can anyone help me please?
  3. Today
  4. ok... After the test of the deletion method. The problem is at conf\battle\misc.conf here // Whether or not gaining and loosing of cash points is displayed (Note 1). // Default: no cashshop_show_points: yes change to // Whether or not gaining and loosing of cash points is displayed (Note 1). // Default: no cashshop_show_points: no cause? Not sure? I don't know how to solve it perfectly. If you also encounter a problem with the cash store crashing the map server. Please disable the function of this field!
  5. Myth

R> Hourly Points

can someone edit my hourlypoints thats even the player disconnected the hourlypoints still count when he relogin thanks //===== rAthena Script ======================================= //= saders Hourly Rewards //===== By: ================================================== //= Sader1992 //https://rathena.org/board/profile/30766-sader1992/ //===== Current Version: ===================================== //= 1.2 //===== Compatible With: ===================================== //= rAthena Project //https://rathena.org/board/files/file/3647-saders-hourly-rewards/ //https://github.com/sader1992/sader_scripts //===== Description: ========================================= //==== all the configuration are in the last //==== support gepard / ip / or without them //==== if you use ip/gepard sql will be used for that //==== can add minimem level to get the rewards //==== can change the time //==== can ban the vending from the rewards (it will reset after relogin) //==== can add rewards else then variable //==== there is a shop npc for the variable //==== you can make it only for vip //==== can ban idle players for X time from the Hourly Rewards //==== player can ban his char from getting the reward by @HourlyBan (it will reset after relogin) //============================================================ //==== please send me a message if you find error //==== if you like my work maybe consider support me at paypal //==== [email protected] //============================================================ //==== 1.1 FIX Critical issue with gepard/ip and compatibility with my other scripts //==== 1.2 FIX GrPard Variable //============================================================ - script sader_Hourly_Rewards -1,{ OnHourlyRewards: if(#Hourly_Ban){ message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: You did ban this char from the Hourly Rewards , Relogin to change that ."; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; } if(.s_idle){ if(checkidle() > .s_idle_time){ message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: No Hourly Rewards for IDLE Players!."; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; } } if(.s_vip){ if(!vip_status(VIP_STATUS_ACTIVE)){ message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: if you are a VIP you will get Hourly Rewards!."; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; } } if(BaseLevel < .s_hourly_level){ message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: if you are level "+.s_hourly_level+" and more you will get Hourly Rewards!."; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; } if(.s_vinding){ if(checkvending() & .s_vinding){ message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: No Hourly Rewards for Venders , Relogin to change that ."; if(.s_GePard_ip){ query_logsql("delete from `sader_variables_log` where `variable` = '#Hourly_Rewads_Check' AND `account_id`= '"+getcharid(3)+"'"); } #Hourly_Rewads_Check = 0; #Hourly_Ban = 1; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; } } #Hourly_Rewads_Check += 1; if(.s_GePard_ip == 1){ query_sql("SELECT `last_unique_id` FROM `login` WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'", [email protected]_last_unique_id$); query_logsql("SELECT value FROM `sader_variables_log` WHERE unique_id = '"[email protected]_last_unique_id$+"' AND `variable` = '#Hourly_Rewads_Check'", [email protected]_GePard); if([email protected]_GePard >= #Hourly_Rewads_Check){ message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: You already got the Hourly Rewards from this PC"; #Hourly_Rewads_Check -= 1; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; } if([email protected]_GePard == 0){ query_logsql("INSERT INTO `sader_variables_log` (`unique_id`,`ip`,`variable`,`index`,`value`, `account_id`, `char_id`, `char_name`) VALUES ('"[email protected]_last_unique_id$+"', '"+getcharip()+"', '#Hourly_Rewads_Check', '0', '"+#Hourly_Rewads_Check+"', '"+getcharid(3)+"', '"+getcharid(0)+"', '"+strcharinfo(0)+"')"); } query_logsql("Update `sader_variables_log` SET `value` = '"+#Hourly_Rewads_Check+"' WHERE `unique_id`= '"[email protected]_last_unique_id$+"' AND `variable` = '#Hourly_Rewads_Check'"); }else if(.s_GePard_ip == 2){ query_logsql("SELECT value FROM `sader_variables_log` WHERE ip = '"+getcharip()+"' AND `variable` = '#Hourly_Rewads_Check'", [email protected]_ip); if([email protected]_ip >= #Hourly_Rewads_Check){ message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: You already got the Hourly Rewards from this IP"; #Hourly_Rewads_Check -= 1; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; } if([email protected]_ip == 0){ query_logsql("INSERT INTO `sader_variables_log` (`unique_id`,`ip`,`variable`,`index`,`value`, `account_id`, `char_id`, `char_name`) VALUES ('"[email protected]_last_unique_id$+"', '"+getcharip()+"', '#Hourly_Rewads_Check', '0', '"+#Hourly_Rewads_Check+"', '"+getcharid(3)+"', '"+getcharid(0)+"', '"+strcharinfo(0)+"')"); } query_logsql("Update `sader_variables_log` SET `value` = '"+#Hourly_Rewads_Check+"' WHERE `ip`= '"+getcharip()+"' AND `variable` = '#Hourly_Rewads_Check'"); } message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: you Gain your Reward."; callsub Hourly_Rewads; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; OnHourlyBan: if(!#Hourly_Ban){ message strcharinfo(0),"[Hourly Rewards]: You did ban this char from the Hourly Rewards , Relogin to change that ."; if(.s_GePard_ip){ query_logsql("delete from `sader_variables_log` where `variable` = '#Hourly_Rewads_Check' AND `account_id`= '"+getcharid(3)+"'"); } #Hourly_Rewads_Check = 0; #Hourly_Ban = 1; addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; } end; OnUnHourlyBan: #Hourly_Ban = 0; end; OnPCLogoutEvent: if(.s_GePard_ip){ query_logsql("delete from `sader_variables_log` where `variable` = '#Hourly_Rewads_Check' AND `account_id`= '"+getcharid(3)+"'"); } if(#Hourly_Ban == 1){ #Hourly_Ban = 0; } #Hourly_Rewads_Check = 0; end; OnPCLoginEvent: addtimer .s_time, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyRewards"; end; OnInit: .s_idle = 0; // ban hourly rewards from idle players ? 0 no / 1 yes {if player didn't move for x time he wont get hourly reward} , DEFAULT = 0 .s_idle_time = 300; // this the time for idle in secend , DEFAULT = 1800 (30 min) .s_vip = 0; // 1 = only for VIP / 0 = for everyone , DEFAULT = 0 .s_time = 1800000; // 1000 = 1 secend | 60000 = 1 min | 3600000 = 1 houre , DEFAULT = 3600000 (1 hr) .s_hourly_level = 0; // Minimam level to get the Houerly rewards / 0 = no minimem level , DEFAULT 0 .s_GePard_ip = 0; // 0 = no Gepard / 1 = Gepard / 2 = IP , DEFAULT 0 .s_vinding = 0; // DEFAULT 7 / 0 = will give the reward even if vending / 1 = no normal vending / 2 = no @autotrade / 4 = no buyingstore | Example: if you want to ban normal vend and buying store you add the numbers 1+4=5 query_logsql("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `sader_variables_log` (`unique_id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',`ip` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,`variable` VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL, `index` INT NOT NULL, `value` INT NOT NULL,`account_id` INT NOT NULL,`char_id` INT NOT NULL,`char_name` VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL) ENGINE=MyISAM"); bindatcmd("UnHourlyBan",strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnUnHourlyBan",99,99); bindatcmd("HourlyBan",strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnHourlyBan",0,99); end; Hourly_Rewads: //put the Hourly Rewards here #HourlyRewards += 1; getitem 7608,1; // if you want to add items as reward you can add them here like that //getexp 10000,5000; // if you wanna add exp as reward add them here like that //if(#Hourly_Rewads_Check == 5){getitem 905,1;} // like this you can add reward for Xhr and this reward will be given for that X in this example 5 mean that the player did pass 5hr //if(#Hourly_Rewads_Check >= 5){getitem 905,1;} // like this you can add reward for Xhr and this reward will be given for that X in this example 5 mean that the player did pass 5hr or more return; } //prontera,151,171,5 pointshop Hourly Rewards Shop 667,#HourlyRewards,901:1,902:10,903:15,904:1,905:200 //<ITEM_ID>:<PRICE>,<ITEM_ID>:<PRICE>,<ITEM_ID>:<PRICE>,<ITEM_ID>:<PRICE>
  6. 2018-06-20e Cash Shop in the upper right corner. Can open Cash Shop normally Can join the shopping cart normally The client is disconnected as soon as the purchase button is pressed. Map Server disappeared at the same time, and there was no error message. Part that has been tested: Switching to 2018-06-21a is still the same error. Recompiling the latest src is still the same error.
  7. Something like this?. just refine it on your own. its a rush work. PS. i also think that Euphy Quest Shop will do the trick prontera,155,179,3 script YUMI 94,{ for([email protected]=0;[email protected]<getarraysize(.Exchange);[email protected]+=4){ mes ([email protected])+". "+.Exchange[[email protected]+1]+"x "+getitemname(.Exchange[[email protected]])+" = "+.Exchange[[email protected]+3]+"x "+getitemname(.Exchange[[email protected]+2]); set [email protected]$,[email protected]$+getitemname(.Exchange[[email protected]])+":"; } set [email protected],select([email protected]$)-1; next; if(countitem(.Exchange[[email protected]*4])<.Exchange[[email protected]*4+1]){ mes "not enough material"; end; } mes "exchange done"; delitem .Exchange[[email protected]*4],.Exchange[[email protected]*4+1]; getitem .Exchange[[email protected]*4+2],.Exchange[[email protected]*4+3]; end; OnInit: //<arg 1: Material;>, <arg 2: Material Amount;>, <arg 3:Prize;>, <arg 4: Prize amount;>,{Repeat} setarray .Exchange[0],909,5,7179,1, 914,3,7179,5; end; }
  8. Yep same as PepsMeisteR my spr file isn't changing if I look into the grf editor in the preview it still looks normal as it is. tho the .act file changes but .spr doesn't im stuck anyone please help
  9. Yesterday
  10. Lots of guides available in the forum and wiki. Otherwise, check third-party services.
  11. Good night. How do I make a npc exchange multiple materials for a specific item? I looked for several npcs .. I even used a letter changer .. but it does not do what I need. I need npc to pay different amounts of different items. He will trade the item for the amount shown on the front. I think npc would need to use a setarray. Depending on the item it would trade for the item I want. 7179. The problem is that for npc to work it would trade 5 items 9002 for 1 7179. 5 items 9027 for 3 7179. and I do not know how I should make it work. 5 - 9002 -> 1: 7179 5 - 9027 -> 3: 7179 5 - 9010 -> 5: 7179 1 - 9024 -> 7: 7179 1 - 9024 -> 7: 7179 could anyone give me a light on it? Thank you.
  12. Ah finally, thank you! Fixed. Edit: Managed to make it look cuter:
  13. Has anyone else ran into a similar issue before that may be able to help?
  14. 2018 Client ? System/OngoingQuestInfoList_Sakray.lub
  15. View File Heidelberg 2018 This is an updated version of Heidelberg, a custom town map that’s appeared on numerous private servers over the past eight years or so. Aside from a few landmarks, like the local inn and town square/surrounding market, most of the town has been redone entirely with brand new, better looking models, a large expansion into corners of the map that used to be empty, and general improvements to the layout and terrain. See the Showcase Thread for higher quality screenshots. Credit to DazzlingEnd for help on a lot of the detailed object placement. Submitter Sage Submitted 06/08/2019 Category Maps & 3D Resources Video Content Author Sage  
  16. View File @autostore - Picked item will be sent to storage automatically Type (at)autostore Choose the option Kill monster, pick item Compiled & tested for rAthena Git Hash: 34971e57 (20190611) Submitter Cydh Submitted 06/12/2019 Category Source Modifications Video https://youtu.be/o6y26dZIc7U Content Author Cydh  
  17. The structure has been changed, MAX_QUEST_DB has been removed and the limit is now ~2m entries (to simplify)
  18. When attempting to add new quests, I've encountered this problem: I've already added the quest in import/quest_db.txt (server side), and edited data/questid2display.txt (client side) but it won't fix the problem. Am I missing another file? Or does this means I have to increase the Max Quest DB ids? If so, where can I find that? I tried looking at this inside src/common/mmo.h but it appears to be moved in latest rAthena?: #define MAX_QUEST_DB 2400
  19. If you are adding new skills to other classes, you must also add them in skill_tree.txt to those new classes, otherwise they'll forget the skill at use or when logging out. Hope it helps.
  20. I can't find MAX_QUEST_DB in src/common/mmo.h in latest rAthena, does anyone know where has it been moved to?
  21. Hola, bueno como dice el titulo necesito cambiar mi sv de offline a online si es que alguien fuera tan amable de explicarme como o si hay alguna guia sobre esto mejor aun me seria de mucha ayuda ya que llevo 2 dias buscando como hacer esto porque la guia que use para crear mi sv estaba en el foro de divine ro y todos sabemos lo que paso jajaja muchas gracias de antemano !!
  22. Goodevening (Philippine Time) , I just want to ask for help on adding a Consecutive hours of login on the script below .. 1 hour login = 1 POD (7179) 2 hour login = 1 POD (7179) up to 6 hours login after 6 consecutive hours the next hours will doubled the REWARD 6 hours login 2 PODS (7179) 2 PODS until 12 hours login and after 12 hours the REWARD will be doubled again 13hours 4PODS (7179) So on ... The reward will reset after 24hours Thank you in advance I dont know whos the owner of this script a friend dev just gave this to me .
  23. Did you check the luasfiles? that seems to be problem of your client.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?