Failed to authenticate (5011) or Rejected from Server (30).

Dies Irae

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

I tried already to spoke the problem checking other posts into this board and even if few similar ones have been listed the solution didn't worked ... so for now still nothing.

Following rA Wiki instructions I started doing anything. I have just some doubt about what sources to use but ... I will list them below here.

rA: latest ... just downloaded with TortoiseGIT.

Client: 2011-09-06aRagexeRE (yes, src/common/mmo.h has been modified properly to 20110906; client comes from Shin's DIFF and has been modified with a full and updated WeeDiffGen donwloaded with TortoiseSVN).

Datafolder: using Alexandria's Data Folder v3.0 (since the client is older than 2012).

Host: localhost (modified all IPs into conf files to 127.0.0.1; kept ports as default).

I have compiled with MS VS 2010 Express (rAthena-10).

I'm using conf/import folder (char_conf.txt | inter_conf.txt | login_conf.txt | map_conf.txt. To note: inter_conf.txt is used to save the _M/F enabled).

login-server, map-server and char-server seems loading and working properly.

The only issues I can state are:

this warning on map-server

this SQL error "Table 'ragnarok.loginlog' doesn't exist"

this error on debugging (MySQL still running; if off the shell window simply don't pop ups).

• Cannot create a char with _M/F and login cause of the errors on thread title (also: my client won't recognize msgstringtable.txt till I put a copy into my client's data folder; my grf is made with Gryff, no errors).

DATA.ini is filled properly. Follows my clientinfo.xml ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
	<desc>Ragnarok Client Information</desc>
	<servicetype>korea</servicetype>
	<servertype>sakray</servertype>
	<hideaccountlist />
	<passwordencrypt />
	<passwordencrypt2 />
	<extendedslot />
	<readfolder />
	<connection>
		<display>xxx</display>
		<desc>xxx</desc>
		<balloon>xxx</balloon>
		<address>127.0.0.1</address>
		<port>6900</port>
		<version>20</version>
		<langtype>1</langtype>
		<registrationweb>REGISTRATION URL HERE</registrationweb>
		<yellow>
			<admin>2000001</admin>
			<admin>2000002</admin>
			<admin>2000003</admin>
		</yellow>
		<loading>
			<image>loading00.jpg</image>
			<image>loading01.jpg</image>
			<image>loading02.jpg</image>
			<image>loading03.jpg</image>
			<image>loading04.jpg</image>
			<image>loading05.jpg</image>
			<image>loading06.jpg</image>
			<image>loading07.jpg</image>
			<image>loading08.jpg</image>
			<image>loading09.jpg</image>
			<image>loading10.jpg</image>
		</loading>
	</connection>
</clientinfo>

I'm using too outdated sources? I should use one of most recent clients/diffs?

Any help to solve or lead me to a more comprehnsive guide is welcome. For more details, screens, code quotes don't exitate to ask.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Dies Irae

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1479

No. The problem is simple. you need to open your database, go to the 'ragnarok' schema and load ./sql-files/logs.sql there.

Therefore, you'll have 'loginlog', 'picklog', 'zenylog', and others, together in your 'ragnarok' schema. (the loginlog will be adjacent (in the same schema) with login, char, etc)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

No. The problem is simple. you need to open your database, go to the 'ragnarok' schema and load ./sql-files/logs.sql there.

Therefore, you'll have 'loginlog', 'picklog', 'zenylog', and others, together in your 'ragnarok' schema. (the loginlog will be adjacent (in the same schema) with login, char, etc)

Thank you.

The issue about loginlog has been solved.

I followed this guide and as you can read at poing #4 it says to create a new database called "log" and load/execute the logs.sql there (the Wiki lacked about infos so I decided to follow this guide to get the missing infos).

One problem solved.

The only issues I can state are:

this warning on map-server [SOLVED: not really an issue. After more investigations seems is just a disabled component due to unsupported version of packetver of client]

this SQL error "Table 'ragnarok.loginlog' doesn't exist" [SOLVED: Winz reply above is the solution; logs.sql must be loaded/execute into ragnarok SQL database]

this error on debugging (MySQL still running; if off the shell window simply don't pop ups).

• Cannot create a char with _M/F and login cause of the errors on thread title (also: my client won't recognize msgstringtable.txt till I put a copy into my client's data folder; my grf is made with Gryff, no errors).

I'm still getting the debugging error and the client is still unable to connect due to authentication and rejected from server errors in title.

These errors depends on SVN/SQL/local DB and configurations or client?

Edited by Dies Irae

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1479

Hmm, would you mind restarting the computer and try a gain?

I believe you start the server right from the directory, not from visual studio, right?

Also, make sure that you have configured properly the configs on conf/map_athena.conf, login_athena.conf, and char_athena.conf

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  18

I think you should start the server directly instead of debugging in Visual Studio. Change the build type to Release, build the source, and run the file in the root directory of rathena by clicking them. The order is login, char and map, or you can click the file runserver-sql.bat instead. Also make sure your firewall, antivirus software don't block rathena connections.