Community Event #1: Fireworks Script Contest

Xynvaroth

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

That doesn't matters. I enjoyed the event and I didnt participate either. I mean, just by looking at those 3 videos + the comments/ratings and the votes was enough for me.

Also If I have to add something, I'll say that an event without specific skills would be about ... what? o_O

lol of course it matters if he want to have more ppl participating on the events

and i said that because he was not too "content" with the amount of ppl who participated i didn't say that i didn't enjoyed the event

huh yeah that can be enought for you and for some ppl too, but what he said at the end in other words was that he would like to see more ppl participaing

don't take a bad idea of what i said D:! xd

huh there a lot of different events for forums that doesn't require ppl to have specific skills, you can google it if you wish, you onlye need some imagination or think a bit different and you'll have a lot of good ideas

members can leave ideas too, i guess, this is not merely 100% staff job i hope, so if you are common member (that isn't part of the staff/donators) and have ideas, i guess you can leave them somewhere on the forum or just pm a staff member

well xd cya 'till next time! (next post answer xd)

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

well .... my opinion is that at least you give it a try even you dont really have the skills for it ..as long as you're interested with it ....feel like want to try .... just go ahead and try ..

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

yeah, i hope more ppl will at least try next time, even if they don't have the skills at all, i liked so much the event (:

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

love it..