Guildmaster paid buff

Mushimaru

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57

Hai...i have seen a tone of script npc buffer that used zeny...by the way, my situation right now is i want to make a lifetime paid buffer...for example, to have a special buff for the guild, guild-master need to pay 200m...after paid it, all guild-members can get the buff...but other player still normal buff...sorry for my bad english

/ok  /ok

6 answers to this question

Thanks a lot bro....by the way...how do i add others buff such as linker and etc...i've tried add in based on special effect list but when buffing, i got stone curse..

and 1 more things, can it being click on my current npc heal??..i meant the script only allowed the buff to player by that npc only..i plan to make the npc as place for guildmaster paying only..to get buff still clicking my current healer npc...sorry for my bad english...and thanks in advanced... /no1  /no1  /no1  /no1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  104

Thanks a lot bro....by the way...how do i add others buff such as linker and etc...i've tried add in based on special effect list but when buffing, i got stone curse..

and 1 more things, can it being click on my current npc heal??..i meant the script only allowed the buff to player by that npc only..i plan to make the npc as place for guildmaster paying only..to get buff still clicking my current healer npc...sorry for my bad english...and thanks in advanced... /no1  /no1  /no1  /no1

Booo!! You didn't press the rep_up.png button (yes, it's a big deal).

Anyway, the specialeffect2 command only displays the effect/visuals and doesn't do anything at all (aside from that). What you want is to use the sc_start, which is actually the command that buffs (or debuffs) players. Click the links and you'll see the explanation for each. If you want, you can also use npcskill command, which is easier than the sc_start command.

Here's a revamped version of the file from above:

Paste: 1b9xqn2i457du

Remember that rep_up.png button. ;)

Oh wait? You want me to separate the Payment and the Buffer? Then you need to provide your NPC healer script.

Booo!! You didn't press the rep_up.png button (yes, it's a big deal).

Anyway, the specialeffect2 command only displays the effect/visuals and doesn't do anything at all (aside from that). What you want is to use the sc_start, which is actually the command that buffs (or debuffs) players. Click the links and you'll see the explanation for each. If you want, you can also use npcskill command, which is easier than the sc_start command.

Here's a revamped version of the file from above:

Paste: 1b9xqn2i457du

Remember that rep_up.png button. ;)

Oh wait? You want me to separate the Payment and the Buffer? Then you need to provide your NPC healer script.

hehehe....sorry....tooo excited and forgot to mark as solve....thanks a lot now i get it....ya i need to separate the payment and the buffer...here is my healer..

-	script	Healer	-1,{

set .@Price,0;	// Zeny required for heal
	set .@Buffs,0;	// Also buff players? (1: yes / 0: no)
	set .@Delay,0;	// Heal delay, in seconds

if (@HD > gettimetick(2)) end;
	if (.@Price) {
		message strcharinfo(0),"Healing costs "+callfunc("F_InsertComma",.@Price)+" Zeny.";
		if (Zeny < .@Price) end;
		if(select("^0055FFHeal^000000:^777777Cancel^000000") == 2) end;
		set Zeny, Zeny-.@Price;
	}
	specialeffect2 EF_HEAL2; percentheal 100,100;
	if (.@Buffs) {
		specialeffect2 EF_INCAGILITY; sc_start SC_INCREASEAGI,240000,10;
		specialeffect2 EF_BLESSING; sc_start SC_BLESSING,240000,10;
	}
	if (.@Delay) set @HD, gettimetick(2)+.@Delay;
	end;
}

really thanks a lot...

• Topic Count:  103
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  323

Hello nerfwood thank you for this script. i really like the idea of it. but would it be okay that this NPC will only activate during WOE and if not yet time for WOE WOE NPC will say "There's no WAR going on etc" cost is  200m Per 1 WOE session if guildmaster want it .. and only guild master has the access of it , if guild master used this buff npc only those players around the guild master can be buffed its somehow like party buff within range. is it possible?