Issue with Loading screens when Warping

jamesxiong

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21

So, I have this issue with one of my loading screens and its gotten quite annoying. It seemed to have come with the client that I downloaded so I dont know how to recreate the issue but it only appears for one of my loading screens. I wouldn't mind just removing the screen in all, that would probably be much easier, but I just don't know how. 

post-24912-0-64052600-1410023827_thumb.png

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  17

Thank you both for the quick replies and thank you for sending those two links, but I cant seem to find what its asking. I've search in the folder " data texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º " and in my GRF files, I still wasn't able to find the loading screen path it was showing me 

Ok... This is the path: data\texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º

Inside this last "folder" (À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º) you must add an image named "loadingscreen01.jpg", try to do this in the ".grf" file and also in your RO folder (just to make sure).

Also check your "Clientinfo.xml" file and make sure you have the following information, if don't then add it:

<loading>

<image>loading00.jpg</image>

<image>loading01.jpg</image>

<image>loading02.jpg</image>

<image>loading03.jpg</image>

<image>loading04.jpg</image>

<image>loading05.jpg</image>

<image>loading06.jpg</image>

<image>loading07.jpg</image>

<image>loading08.jpg</image>

<image>loading09.jpg</image>

<image>loading10.jpg</image>

</loading>

Hope with this will work fine...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  554

So, I have this issue with one of my loading screens and its gotten quite annoying. It seemed to have come with the client that I downloaded so I dont know how to recreate the issue but it only appears for one of my loading screens. I wouldn't mind just removing the screen in all, that would probably be much easier, but I just don't know how. 

I think is must be something wrong while you make the patcher of it..

Look carefully on their name,path and maybe in your clientinfo.xml

Take a look in here too for more detail

Here

&

Here

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  17

I suggest to add a ".jpg" format image (resolution: 1024 x 768) with the name "loadingscreen01" in the path the error show you.

This can be added in your ".grf" file with "GRF builder" or similar software. The message is telling you an image is missing, so to fix it you need to add it.

I think is must be something wrong while you make the patcher of it..

Look carefully on their name,path and maybe in your clientinfo.xml

Take a look in here too for more detail

Here

&

Here

I suggest to add a ".jpg" format image (resolution: 1024 x 768) with the name "loadingscreen01" in the path the error show you.

This can be added in your ".grf" file with "GRF builder" or similar software. The message is telling you an image is missing, so to fix it you need to add it.

Thank you both for the quick replies and thank you for sending those two links, but I cant seem to find what its asking. I've search in the folder " data texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º " and in my GRF files, I still wasn't able to find the loading screen path it was showing me 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  554

I think what 

XIxJEALOUSxIX

was true.. Try to add.jpg..

Ok... This is the path: data\texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º

Inside this last "folder" (À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º) you must add an image named "loadingscreen01.jpg", try to do this in the ".grf" file and also in your RO folder (just to make sure).

Also check your "Clientinfo.xml" file and make sure you have the following information, if don't then add it:

<loading>

<image>loading00.jpg</image>

<image>loading01.jpg</image>

<image>loading02.jpg</image>

<image>loading03.jpg</image>

<image>loading04.jpg</image>

<image>loading05.jpg</image>

<image>loading06.jpg</image>

<image>loading07.jpg</image>

<image>loading08.jpg</image>

<image>loading09.jpg</image>

<image>loading10.jpg</image>