Test Room

Kido

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

Hello, i would like to request a test room script (no map needed) where the player that enters has enable the command @item or a something like that so the player can create any items it want, only inside that room. The player won't be able use any commands except to create items, also the player won't be able to log out or if the player logs out it will lose the items and if the player leaves the room will lose the items too. When entering the room all buffs will be removed and items will automactlly stored in storage. The player will be able to summon mbos, but mobs won't drop items

Thanks i hope this can be made o:

Short:

• When entering the room, all buffs are removed and all items are stored
  • If the player logs out or leaves the room, the player will lose the items (if it dies too, also if is recalled by a gm)
  • The player will have an special command that will be able to use inside the room, all the other commands will be disabled
  • Only 1 player at time can be in the room
  • The mobs killed there shouldn't count for missions or any other quests

Thanks in advance, if more information if needed i will tyr to be mroe specific, thanks again >:DD!

regards~

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet