Players Certain Players Cannot Connect to my server.

Orosa1

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17

Hello again, I'm having an issue with certain players to where when they try to log in they get "Rejected from server (3)."

It's something I have had yet to run into as I have sent the exact same rar, which contains all of my files, to multiple people and they are able to log in just fine,  but for a select few, they get that rejection error. I've looked around the site but have yet to see the same issue(Unless I missed it somewhere) and I was wondering if anyone could lend some assistance to this issue.

6 answers to this question

Okay, so, I assume that since there are no actual rows in my IPBanlist that it is clear and that it must be an ISP issue, I'll get them to ask their ISP if My server is being blocked, thanks for the quick replies by the way!

post-24177-0-59154700-1393385294_thumb.png

post-24177-0-25239800-1393385305_thumb.png

Okay, Problem was solved, They had a bad file downloaded, when they redownloaded the files and it corrected the problem, thanks for the help guys!

Edited by Orosa1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  298

Hello again, I'm having an issue with certain players to where when they try to log in they get "Rejected from server (3)."

It's something I have had yet to run into as I have sent the exact same rar, which contains all of my files, to multiple people and they are able to log in just fine,  but for a select few, they get that rejection error. I've looked around the site but have yet to see the same issue(Unless I missed it somewhere) and I was wondering if anyone could lend some assistance to this issue.

rejected from server in experience means its either they input wrong password or there is a map crash in your server

Edited by Vy Low

See, that's what i figured but would that not incur an Unregistered ID error code? and i Forgot to mention we're using Loki Launcher, they went through the same process all my other players went through to log into the server, the files i sent them contained everything already configured except for the OpenSetup, but the moment the client opened they were rejected the log in server, The Server itself Stated only a closed connection from the IP, whereas it normally would accept the account credentials before closing.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  949

Ask them what their ISP is, it must be blocking them or they are either on the same IP which has been temp-banned by the login server, might wanna check your `ipbanlist` table

Could you tell me what file I look in? For the ISP should i just have them ask their provider for a list of blocked programs?

I know for sure one ISP out of the 2 that can't log in is ComCast.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  949

Yes, you should ask them directly.. If they are the only ones getting blocked..

ipbanlist table is in your SQL database.