Some Questions about Pre Renewal.

Santafe

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

Ok ive seen in MANY MANY forums including ratemyserver's forum about pre renewals being much more *INTERESTING* than renwal? im new to all this so can some one be more elaborate on this? Ive heard that Pre renewal is WAY different from renewal and also that the damage/HP of mobs/Skill damages were ALL different. Could some one explain this to me? thnx ^_~

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

I hate the word elaborate.. its like trying to say that the stone is more than just a stone.. Its like this.. renewal is like a planet with low gravity.. everything is soft.. and pre-renewal  got higher gravity.. everything is hard.. or the other way around.. Its like a planet of normal human and a planet with super human...

and pre got some item that re dont have and same the other way around re got something that pre dont..

Look... i spend 24 hour month ago in pre db and re db.. trying to make it my own version.. i have to change everything in db and some in src.. ok not some.. almost the whole thing in the trunk file... 24 hour in db and still ongoing in trying to balance and solve some error..

From what i can see.. "Pre and re were like a twin.. with dfrnt genetic code... each with its own personality and background..." re is easy to be handle.. Pre is just tooo picky on stuff.. its like pre want everything.. Renewal is like an old school stuff.. while Pre is all about new things.. Well who ddnt take Old school has an intresting stuff? right?

Edited by StainSky93

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

Ow but ur SOOO Confusing me Q_Q u say re is like old school then u say pre is like old school Q_Q i knw pre is damn hard and mid/low rate servers survive on its hardness hmm ok well thx for ur reply man.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  949

Hmm.. Let's put it this way..

It's like reinventing the wheel.. Pre-renewal being a stone/wooden wheel, while Renewal is considered as the modern wheel you are seeing today.. They are both wheels and have the same function but were made by different materials to adjust and to adapt to the current or future environment..

You might wanna browse the iRO wiki if you want more answers about renewal. XD

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Renewal

Edited by sandbox