can someone explain to me about BG in Athena folder

Omni RO

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38

Hello. I got my server up and running and I'm adding npcs.

But when I look at the custom.scripts that's allready implemented into the Rathea folder I can't figure out what it is or how to use

Example. I am trying to put battlegrounds In my server maybe normal or custom but when I go to the battlegrounds folder in rathena there's like 5 different text for battle grounds.

Like flavias and ect I don't know what those are.

Why so many Battlegrounds txt documents??

Do I enable them all? Thanks in advanced

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

Hello. I got my server up and running and I'm adding npcs.

But when I look at the custom.scripts that's allready implemented into the Rathea folder I can't figure out what it is or how to use

Example. I am trying to put battlegrounds In my server maybe normal or custom but when I go to the battlegrounds folder in rathena there's like 5 different text for battle grounds.

Like flavias and ect I don't know what those are.

Why so many Battlegrounds txt documents??

Do I enable them all? Thanks in advanced

Yes u enable them all if u want them all. If u donno wat they are there will be a battleground mini icon below the top left conner.

• Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2997

The normal, official Battlegrounds scripts come enabled, so you don't need to make any changes. They're located in npc/battleground/. There are different types of matches, which you can read about on iRO Wiki.

The "custom" battlegrounds have been moved into npc/custom/battleground/unofficial/ as of 163a98c to avoid confusion. As stated in npc/scripts_custom.conf, they are custom implementations of the official scripts which were written before the Aegis conversion (i.e. the accurate, official scripts currently in npc/battleground/). As such, they shouldn't be used, and are still there largely for history; however, if you prefer them to the official scripts, comment out the official scripts and uncomment the custom ones (since they have identical names).